Wrong information in Vendor Dashboard

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Vendors Wrong information in Vendor Dashboard

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Sheikh Md Osmani
      Participant

I can see the wrong information in vandor dashboard for order section. The order date that is being shown is wrong. It should be 2nd of November for an order but it is showing 1st November. When logged in as admin it is showing correct information. Also it is to be mentioned that the date display format is also different( one is showing yyyy/mm/dd format and other one is showing dd month-name yyyy format ) for these two user roles.

Also please let me know how to remove tax and shipping column from vendors. Actually I want to remove any shipping related information from vendor listing. The information needs to be removed from the pdf invoice also. For admin side all is working fine.

Please help me to solve the issue ASAP.

Sheikh Md Osmani
      Participant

After removing the options of shipping and taxes, the problem has been solved for the display issue related to taxes and zone. But now i can see another issue in email for order status and the issue is that I can see the text after the “sold by” option is “Shipment Tracking: Item(s) will be shipped soon.” It should not be shown as I have removed the shipping tracking from vendor in the settings and also from wcfm. Please help me to solve the issue.

Shhiv Narayan
      Keymaster

Hi,

We have just checked the order date related issue, don’t worry we will fix this in next update. All dates will be same aligned.

“Shipment Tracking: Item(s) will be shipped soon.” – now this is not related to vendor actually. This message is visible to customers only. They can Do you want to hide this as well?

Thank You

Sheikh Md Osmani
      Participant

From where the text comes. I can’t find any way to put the tracking no in the backend as a admin. I don’t want any vendor perform anything for shipping. So the status reamins same in the notification “Shipment Tracking: Item(s) will be shipped soon.” even though the product has been shipped or arrived.

WC Lovers Forum
      Keymaster

Understand,we are disabling this depending upon shipping settings.

WCfM Forum

Hi,

Kindly update your WCfM to latest realease and take a look. Hope your issue has been already resolved.

Thank You

Sheikh Md Osmani
      Participant

Hi! The problem has been resolved after update. Thank you.

Shhiv Narayan
      Keymaster

Welcome 😀
      I am closing this thread for now.

Regards
      Shhiv

Shhiv Narayan
      Keymaster

Hope you are happy with our product and support.
      It will be really pleasure for me and my team if you say something here –

https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wc-frontend-manager/reviews/

Thanks for your cooperation ..
      Shhiv

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Wrong information in Vendor Dashboard’ is closed to new replies.