YellowPencil Editor BUG

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Cap Luis
      Participant

Hello I just purchased the Ultimate from WCFM, I loved the frontend panel, it has many options! I can edit everything, but as each staff has a different opinion on layout and design we always have to adjust something to our liking.

I am a layman, I am not a professional in Html / CSS so I use tools that help me create my styles.

One of these tools is the YellowPencil plugin, it’s great for editing CSS, but for some reason it does not work very well with the WCFM frontend panel, the panel appears almost mobile boxed, even the plugin accusing the panel is using 100 % of width.

Do you have any explanation for this? when I load the page without activating YellowPencil, the page is full width, when I open the editor the panel is shrunk! making it very difficult to make my edits of style, like: fonts, borders, shadows etc …

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

What you want to change?

WCFM already has color change setting panel.

WCFM Dashboard always use theme’s default Fonts.

Now, shadow, border etc … are additional tweak you want to apply. You have to add custom CSS for this.

Thank You

Cap Luis
        Participant

Okay, you answered the same thing I wrote!

Yes I would like additional adjustments in CSS, yes your panel offers color change.

So I use the quoted plugin for additional issues! I do not know why your panel does not appear complete when I use the YellowPencil editing plugin.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.