Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › YITH Request a Quote Premium plugin with WCFM ULTIMATE does not work correctly
- May 28, 2020 at 2:11 pm #136141jambaitParticipant
1. When the Buyer places a Price Request, WCFM successfully sees it.
2. The Supplier then confirms the Request (Creates an offer)
All checkboxes are disabled – delivery rewriting is not needed.
3. The client accepts the offer and proceeds to payment
4. When trying to pay – the system does not see the available address and delivery method.
Then I tried Do it too through the Woocommerce admin panel
1. Send Reqoest a Quote by Customer
2. Request Submitted in Vendors side (Woocommerce Admin)
3. Quote Accepted – Customers Side
4. Checkout For Quote – Customers Side ( System RESPONSE ADRESS AND SHIPPING )
5. Order Accepted By System
6. But the Vendor side, which “made the offer,” does not see the formed order for its store.
7. And Woocommerce sees this order. And he sees that this is the order of the supplier who made the offer at the request of price
It seems to me that the problem is in rewriting the User metapoles
In class-wcfmu-integrations.php files
WCFM Ultimate 6.5.0.
YITH Request a Quote Premium 2.2.9
I will be very grateful for your help. Since your plugin is great.
- June 1, 2020 at 6:53 pm #137319jambaitParticipant
Hello Team! Why You dont answer on PREMIUM Support& ( my order #136095
- July 24, 2020 at 2:39 am #155090hdParticipant
Did you find some solution for this? this would be intresting for me as well cause i have to deal with extrem variable shipping cost.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.