• Help us and get rewarded with 15% discount coupon. Learn how

Your process for multi-vendor orders (Withdraw and status mails to customer)

WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace – Home Forums WC Marketplace Your process for multi-vendor orders (Withdraw and status mails to customer)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by WCfM Forum WCfM Forum 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Dominique

HI,

I am just researching a switch from Dokan to WCFM Marketplace. As we all I pretty much like this very flexible and well structured plugin.

Anyhow I am getting stuck with how the process works for orders that are placed for more than one vendor. If I set status to “sync orders” the customer gets a mail that all items are shipped as soon as one of the vendors ships the items. So this doesn´t seem to be an option.

If I set as “unsynced orders” the vendor does not get a commission in the withdraw screen when he sets status as completed. And also there are no mails to the customer just to the admin.

So as I assume there are several of you guys already live I would be interested how you manage the “multi vendor orders”. As it seems now this is a showstopper for a switch to this plugin but I am also confident and hopeful that there is a solution for this 🙂

Thanks & BR
    Dominique

WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

HI,

If you have set “Order Sync” setting disabled then you have to update main order status to generate “Auto-withdrawal” request.

It has many reasons –

Most importantly, suppose one vendor item refunded and then that order will never go into “complete” status automatically. Hence all other vendors will suffer for that.

Thank You

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.