Add Product Shortcode

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      info31
      Participant

Hi,

I am using a listing directory theme. Users are able to create listings and to attach 1 or more products to each listing.

I am working to create a streamlined workflow for creating Listings and attaching the Products to listings.
      At the moment, my workflow is very clumsy and takes too many steps for users.
      (e.g Paid Listing -> Add listing -> Create Product -> Open listing and add Products).

I would like to add the “ADD PRODUCT” form to the “ADD LISTING” page. Is there a short-code for the “ADD PRODUCT” form that I can use?

If this is not possible, is it possible to add a custom link at the bottom of the “ADD PRODUCT” page (that links to the ADD LISTING page)?

Bingal
      Keymaster

Hi,

This is one of WCFM Ultimate exclusive feature.

Kindly check this – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-product-listings/

Thank You

info31
      Participant

Hi,

If you remember, I purchased the “Products for WP Job Manager” plugin previous to achieve that.

However, it didn’t work and both WCLovers team couldn’t figure it out and Astoundify (Products for WP Job Manager) provided a refund. I’m currently using MyListing theme + WC Vendor Pro + WCFM. All sides were saying that the other parties plugin was to blame.

The product field did not show up on the Add Listing page, as your demo in the link shows.

Is there something that I’m missing?

(Note: I am currently a paid WCFM Ultimate subscriber).

Bingal
      Keymaster

Hi,

“If you remember, I purchased the “Products for WP Job Manager” plugin previous to achieve that.” – I can’t recall this, where you have communicate with us regarding thins?

“info@golivmo.com” – is this you any chance?

Thank You

info31
      Participant

Hi Bingal,

Yes. info@golivmo.com is us.

We’ve purchased the “Products for WP Job Manager” previously to be used with WCFM / WC Vendor Pro, but it didn’t work, unfortunately. After the installation of the plugin, the product field did not show up on the “Add Listing” form.

Here’s the Add Listing form generated by MyListing theme/WCVendor Pro.
      https://imgur.com/a/2XpwL

I’m still struggling to figure out a solution without having the user jump through multiple steps to Add Listing -> Add Product -> Re-Open Listing to Add Product. Users also have to jump between 2 dashboards (MyListing Theme Dashboard to Add Listing and WCFM to Add Product).

Any suggestions on how I can use WCFM exclusively?

Bingal
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for clarification, I was getting confused as you are communicating from three channels 🙂

I know your this issue and it’s totally from MyListings theme.

WC Vendors Pro has no support for Listings.

I have already told you, I am checking this and compatible WCFM this feature with My Listings theme as well.

Please give me a bit time.

Thank You

Kevin

Thanks Bingal.

Yes, I got confused with the multiple channels as well. Apologies , I was trying to find a solution and was trying all avenues.

Thank you once again. Thanks for checking the compatibility as well.

Gordon

Waiting for an answer to MyListings Theme compatibility issue with the add/edit listings UI.

Bingal
      Keymaster

We are working on this.

Please keep a bit patience.

thanks for your cooperation.

Bingal
      Keymaster

Hi,

We have already implemented this and updated WCFM U installed at your site.

Kindly check and know me is this working as per requirement of not!

Thanks for your patience.

Kevin

Thank you Bingal! That works fantastic!!

Bingal
      Keymaster

Awesome awesome … finally it’s our super success 🙂

Thanks for your cooperation all the way and keep trust on us.

Really pleasure to have user like you 🙂

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Add Product Shortcode’ is closed to new replies.