Add \"Store Hours\" to the listing notice that is displayed

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request Add \"Store Hours\" to the listing notice that is displayed

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Craig
      Participant

Are you able to have the schedule of the store hours also posted on the the same blue notice that says “this store is now closed” to help customers easily know when the store is opened again?

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

DO you want to append next opening time with this close message?

Thank You

Craig
      Participant

That would be great to she something like “Opens at: Thursday 8:00AM”
      or
      a “click here for store hours” and that then has a pop-up that shows the store hours

and to also include this feature on the banner that shows up on the shop page (see attached)

thanks for this consideration

Attachments:
      Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi,

What I understood that you want “This store is now closed” and “Opens at: Thursday 8:00AM” both the messages to display at store details page and also a click option on the store banner which will popup the store hours ——- right? Please correct me if I’m wrong.

As this will require customization so please contact us here for the purpose: https://wclovers.com/setup-guidance/

Please put the “Forum Topic” field value before submission.

Thanks,

Craig
      Participant

Sort of.

Right now the message reads “Store is now closed” which sounds like the store is closed forever and the customer may never come back to check again.

Option 1 – update the current text
      I would like wording of this message to sound more like “Store is currently closed at this time – Please check back during opening hours” I would think this would be beneficial for all marketplaces not just mine and request this be an edit to the plugin it’s self.

Option 2
      Better yet would be a link to the store’s hours (as they are already detailed in their shop settings). This is best because then the customer does not need to guess when they are open again. I would think this would be beneficial for all marketplaces not just mine and request this be an edit to the plugin it’s self.

does that help?

Craig
      Participant

Here are some messaging on other platforms.

You can see how the message is not so definite. The message on WC Lovers makes the store sound like it is closed for ever. Because this message is triggered based on the store hours can it be changed to something like

“This store is currently closed based on store hours”

So the customer knows that they can come back later to make a purchase.

Attachments:
      Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hello,
      Please use the following snippet to change the “store closed” messaging-

add_filter('wcfm_store_close_message', function ($msg) {
          return __('This store is currently closed based on store hours');
      });

There is also a shortcode [wcfm_store_hours] to display store opening-closing hours. You can add a text widget in your vendor store page sidebar with this and it will show the store opening hours like this- https://imgur.com/a/BJII1kA
      Learn more about this from here- https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-store-hours/
      Let me know how it goes!
      Thank You!

gilcrodua
      Participant

Hi, is it possible to show a message that the store is closed (based on the set store hours of the vendor) on the store’s banner portion when being viewed on the vendor list page so that customers can easily see if the stores are closed without accessing the stores itself?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.