Store Opening & Closing Hours:-
WCFM Marketplace will give your vendors to set their store’s open and closing hours. They may also set week off days.
If you are running a restaurant marketplace then this feature is essential for you, what you say!
Vendors are allowed to setup their store opening/closing hours from WCFM Dashboard -> Setting -> Store Hours Tab
Setting Options –
- Enable/Disable – Whether they want to enable store hours or not
- Disable Purchase During OFF Time – Whether they want to purchase during store close time
- Week OFF – Weekly off days
- Daily Opening & Closing Hours – Daily store opening and closing hours
You may show store opening/closing hours in store sidebar.
Just add this short code using a text widget –
You may use “Store Hours” widget for the purpose as well.
You may also show store opening/closing hours in single product sidebar as well.
Just add the same short code using a text widget –
“Store Hours” widget is also there.
If store is close then user will see store close message.
To disable this message display add this code in your child theme’s functions.php –
add_filter( 'wcfm_is_allow_store_close_message', '__return_false' );
If you think this feature is not required for your site then just disable this module –
WCFM Admin Dashboard -> Setting -> Modules -> Store Hours -> Set this OFF
You may allow/dis-allow this module for vendors using capability controller as well.
Feel free to share any suggestion you have in mind!
- WCFM Marketplace – Withdrawal
- WCFM Marketplace – Chat Module
- WCFM – Analytics
- WCFM- Conflict Check
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Shipping
- WCFM – Toolset Maps
- WCFM Add-on(s) setup
- WCFM – Bulk Stock Manager
- WCFM – Listings Dashboard
- WCFM – Knowledge Base
- WCFM – Orders Dashboard
- WCFM Marketplace – Ledger Book
- WCFM – Products Dashboard
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Hours
- WCFM – Direct Messaging
- WCFM – Category Multi View
- WCFM – Catalog Mode
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Policies
- WCFM – Toolset Types
- WC Marketplace – Settings
- WCFM Marketplace – Refund
- WCFM – GEO my WP
- WCFM – Capability Controller
- WCFM Marketplace – Reviews
- WC Vendors – Settings
- WCFM – Groups & Staffs
- WCFM – Enquiry Module
- WCFM Marketplace – Reverse Withdrawal
- WCFM – WPML
- WCFM – Support Ticket Module
- WCFM – Vendor Badges
- WCFM – Product for Listings
- WCFM – Shipping Tracking
- WCFM – Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)
- WCFM – Product Manager
- WCFM – Vendor Verification
- WCFM Marketplace – Custom Payment Gateway (Developers Guide)
- WCFM Marketplace – Single Product Multi-vendor
- WCFM Marketplace – Delivery
- WCFM – Store Invoice
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Setup
- WCFM Marketplace – Vendor Registration
- WCFM Marketplace – Commission
- WCFM – Admin Settings
- WCFM – Membership
- WCFM – Custom Fields
- WCFM Marketplace – Store, Widgets & Short Codes