Registration is most essential for multi-vendor marketplace sites.
WCFM Marketplace will give you full flexibility here also, you may setup simple registration or vendor membership subscription as well.
Just to mention, WCFM – Membership is required for the purpose.
You may setup general vendor registration form under WCFM Admin Dashboard -> Setting -> Vendor Registration
You may toggle whether vendor application required admin approval or not!
Some store general fields can be activated for registration form.
You may also create custom field for registration form as well.
If you want to setup membership then please ready original article.
“Become a vendor” link added under WC default “My Account” registration form.
Just to mention, registration and membership pages are normal WP pages so you may add those links at anywhere n your site.
If you do not setup any membership then general registration form will be browsed.
If you have membership plans then it will browse membership plan page.
If vendor applications admin approval required then admin will have notifications under WCFM Admin Dashboard -> Notification Dashboard
Admin may approve or reject applications.
You may get more details of this here.
Feel free to share any suggestion you have in mind!
- WCFM- Conflict Check
- WCFM – Analytics
- WCFM – Toolset Maps
- WCFM – Bulk Stock Manager
- WCFM – Orders Dashboard
- WCFM Marketplace – Ledger Book
- WCFM – Knowledge Base
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Policies
- WCFM – Listings Dashboard
- WCFM Marketplace – Reverse Withdrawal
- WCFM Marketplace – Chat Module
- WCFM – Products Dashboard
- WCFM – Catalog Mode
- WCFM Marketplace – Refund
- WCFM Marketplace – Reviews
- WCFM Add-on(s) setup
- WCFM – Category Multi View
- WCFM Marketplace – Withdrawal
- WCFM – Direct Messaging
- WCFM – MapPress Google Map
- WCFM Marketplace – Delivery
- WCFM – GEO my WP
- WCFM Marketplace – Custom Payment Gateway (Developers Guide)
- WCFM – Groups & Staffs
- WCFM – Toolset Types
- WC Vendors – Settings
- WC Marketplace – Settings
- WCFM – Enquiry Module
- WCFM – Support Ticket Module
- WCFM – Store Invoice
- WCFM Marketplace – Single Product Multi-vendor
- WCFM – WPML
- WCFM – Product Manager
- WCFM – Capability Controller
- WCFM – Shipping Tracking
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Hours
- WCFM – Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)
- WCFM – Vendor Badges
- WCFM – Product for Listings
- WCFM – Vendor Verification
- WCFM Marketplace – Commission
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Shipping
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Setup
- WCFM Marketplace – Vendor Registration
- WCFM – Admin Settings
- WCFM – Custom Fields
- WCFM – Membership
- WCFM Marketplace – Store, Widgets & Short Codes