WCfM Admin Settings
To manage WCfM Dashboard, go to Settings in WCFM Dashboard left menu. A group of settings sections are there:
You can manage:
- Dashboard basics
- WCfM Page and end-points
- Product type categories
- Product custom fields
Additionally you will have “Capability” settings link at top right. For capability settings details check here.
Dashboard section will allow you to manage basic controls:
- Dashboard logo
- WC archive/catalog page to WCfM dashboard quick access icon
- WC archive/catalog page to WCfM dashboard quick access disable/enable
- WCfM left menu disable/enable
- WCfM dashboard header panel disable/enable
- WCfM Free version users can disable Ultimate notices
you can change WCfM dashboard colors to make it look like your site appearance:
- Menu Background Color
- Primary Background Color
- Primary Font Color
- Secondary Background Color
- Secondary Font Color
you can change WCfM dashboard page end-points slug:
- You can set any page as WCfM dashboard, no restriction with “Title” and “Slug”. But that page content should contain “wc_frontend_manager” short-code.
- You are also allowed to change any WCfM end-point slugs as your own choice.
This is something you have thought before but never have in practical.
Just think for a moment, you have a site of different type products (Simple, Affiliate, Bookings, Packages and many more …) so definitely we will have 100 or 1000 of categories for different product types, isn’t it !!!
Now, you can understand this will how much painful to set categories to a product at the time add/edit.
WCFM this setting will going to make you a lot relax, you can group your store categories basis of product types. So at the time of creating a Booking product it will show you only Booking products categories.
If you have any further suggestion regarding this Cool Feature feel free to share with us.
You can create product custom fields from here. These fields will available at WCfM product manager to capture data. Supported field types are:
- Date picker
- Time picker
- Select box
WCfM no way responsible for showing this data in WC product catalog or single product page. You have to this your own by overriding WC templates. If you are already using any other plugin to do so then it will be there responsibility.
For more WCFM custom field options go through WCFM – Toolset documentation.
- WCFM- Conflict Check
- WCFM – Analytics
- WCFM Marketplace – Chat Module
- WCFM – Toolset Maps
- WCFM Marketplace – Withdrawal
- WCFM – Bulk Stock Manager
- WCFM Marketplace – Ledger Book
- WCFM – Knowledge Base
- WCFM – Orders Dashboard
- WCFM – Listings Dashboard
- WCFM Add-on(s) setup
- WCFM – Products Dashboard
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Policies
- WCFM – Catalog Mode
- WCFM – Direct Messaging
- WCFM Marketplace – Reviews
- WCFM Marketplace – Refund
- WCFM – Category Multi View
- WCFM Marketplace – Reverse Withdrawal
- WCFM – Toolset Types
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Hours
- WC Marketplace – Settings
- WCFM – Enquiry Module
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Shipping
- WCFM – Groups & Staffs
- WCFM – GEO my WP
- WC Vendors – Settings
- WCFM – Support Ticket Module
- WCFM – Capability Controller
- WCFM – WPML
- WCFM – Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)
- WCFM – Shipping Tracking
- WCFM – Product Manager
- WCFM – Vendor Badges
- WCFM Marketplace – Custom Payment Gateway (Developers Guide)
- WCFM – Store Invoice
- WCFM – Product for Listings
- WCFM – Vendor Verification
- WCFM Marketplace – Delivery
- WCFM Marketplace – Single Product Multi-vendor
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Setup
- WCFM Marketplace – Commission
- WCFM Marketplace – Vendor Registration
- WCFM – Custom Fields
- WCFM – Membership
- WCFM – Admin Settings
- WCFM Marketplace – Store, Widgets & Short Codes