What is Reverse Withdrawal?
Suppose your vendors are responsible for shipping their products. Now a customer placed an order via Cash on Delivery (COD) so vendor will receive the whole payment from customer.
Normally, for marketplace e-commerce sites payments come to admin account and commissions distributed among vendors. But here vendor is receiving payment.
So, vendor has to reverse pay the additional amount to admin, now this we call “Reverse Withdrawal“.
Admin has to enable this from setting panel, you will have this WCFM Admin Dashboard -> Setting -> Withdrawal Setting
Well, for reverse withdrawal “auto-withdrawal” payment mode is essential.
What is “auto-withdrawal” payment methods?
It’s nothing but those payment modes where vendors will going to receive payment directly from customers.
You just have to enable “Reverse withdrawal” checkbox.
You may also set a threshold / max reverse balance limit for vendors.
If a vendor reach this limit and not yet paid reverse payment to admin then they will not able withdrawal other payments from system.
Vendors will see their reverse balance at their withdrawal dashboard, also threshold limit visible there fro reference.
If vendor’s withdrawal disabled by any reason they will see warning message over there!
Vendors will all stats under their ledger book as well.
Now admin has to manage these reverse withdrawals.
Just to mention, there is no automatic payment process from Vendor to Admin, so this will be a manual process.
Admin will see all reverse withdrawal under WCFM Admin Dashboard -> Withdrawal -> Reverse Withdrawal (You may add this page in menu using WCFM Menu Manager as well).
Admin has to mark “Approve” reverse withdrawals as they receive payment from vendors.
You may add a not for future reference as well.
Feel free to share any suggestion you have in mind!
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Hours
- WCFM – Toolset Maps
- WCFM – Analytics
- WCFM – Bulk Stock Manager
- WCFM Marketplace – Ledger Book
- WCFM – Knowledge Base
- WCFM Marketplace – Delivery
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Policies
- WCFM – Orders Dashboard
- WCFM Marketplace – Reverse Withdrawal
- WCFM – Catalog Mode
- WCFM Marketplace – Refund
- WCFM – Listings Dashboard
- WCFM Marketplace – Reviews
- WCFM – Category Multi View
- WCFM Add-on(s) setup
- WCFM – Products Dashboard
- WCFM Marketplace – Custom Payment Gateway (Developers Guide)
- WCFM – MapPress Google Map
- WCFM – Direct Messaging
- WCFM – GEO my WP
- WCFM – Store Invoice
- WCFM – Groups & Staffs
- WCFM Marketplace – Chat Module
- WCFM – Toolset Types
- WCFM – Support Ticket Module
- WCFM – Enquiry Module
- WCFM Marketplace – Single Product Multi-vendor
- WC Vendors – Settings
- WC Marketplace – Settings
- WCFM – WPML
- WCFM Marketplace – Withdrawal
- WCFM – Product Manager
- WCFM – Shipping Tracking
- WCFM – Vendor Badges
- WCFM – Product for Listings
- WCFM – Capability Controller
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Setup
- WCFM – Vendor Verification
- WCFM – Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)
- WCFM Marketplace – Vendor Registration
- WCFM Marketplace – Commission
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Shipping
- WCFM – Admin Settings
- WCFM – Custom Fields
- WCFM Marketplace – Store, Widgets & Short Codes
- WCFM – Membership