WCFM - Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) Integration
WCFM Product Manager already came up with all default WC fields but those are not enough for a more customize system. There are lots of plugins available for adding custom fields for WordPress post types and WC Products.
But we have choose “Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)” – as it is the most popular, easy and user friendly. This single plugin will allowing you to create Custom Taxonomy and Fields for Products. You may even create custom fields for Users and other post types as well.
WCFM integrating ACF Custom Product Fields till now !!
You can create field groups with all different type of fields, there is also no restriction.
Just to remember, when creating any field group you have to assign that for “Product” Post Type.
If you have already created ACF product fields then you are done, don’t have to do any further settings or mappings for WCFM!!
Just go to WCFM Product Manager – you will see all your field groups and fields.
Note: WCFM is no way responsible for showing those custom fields in WC product templates, this will be completely depending upon your child theme template configuration.
- WCFM Marketplace – Delivery
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Hours
- WCFM Marketplace – Reverse Withdrawal
- WCFM Marketplace – Ledger Book
- WCFM Marketplace – Custom Payment Gateway (Developers Guide)
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Policies
- WCFM Marketplace – Reviews
- WCFM Marketplace – Refund
- WCFM Marketplace – Chat Module
- WCFM Marketplace – Single Product Multi-vendor
- WCFM – Bulk Stock Manager
- WCFM – Store Invoice
- WCFM – Toolset Maps
- WCFM – Catalog Mode
- WCFM – Knowledge Base
- WCFM – Analytics
- WCFM Marketplace – Withdrawal
- WCFM – Orders Dashboard
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Setup
- WCFM – Listings Dashboard
- WCFM Marketplace – Vendor Registration
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Shipping
- WCFM Marketplace – Commission
- WCFM – Category Multi View
- WCFM – Support Ticket Module
- WCFM – GEO my WP
- WCFM – MapPress Google Map
- WCFM – Direct Messaging
- WCFM – Products Dashboard
- WCFM – WPML
- WCFM Add-on(s) setup
- WCFM – Vendor Badges
- WCFM – Enquiry Module
- WCFM – Groups & Staffs
- WCFM – Product for Listings
- WCFM – Vendor Verification
- WCFM – Shipping Tracking
- WCFM – Toolset Types
- WCFM Marketplace – Store, Widgets & Short Codes
- WCFM – Product Manager
- WC Vendors – Settings
- WC Marketplace – Settings
- WCFM – Capability Controller
- WCFM – Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)
- WCFM – Custom Fields
- WCFM – Admin Settings
- WCFM – Membership