WCFM - Catalog Mode
Now you may listed your products in catalog mode very easily using WCFM.
You may set catalog options from product manager very easily.
You may hide “Add to Cart” and “Price” for the product. If you hide either product will automatically listed in Catalog Mode, you don’t have to do anything else.
Product will listed as per your setup and additionally “Ask A Question” button added.
Customers may ask any query instantly. Admin and vendor of the product both notified via Email and WCFM Inquiry notification.
Admin or Vendor can very easily add their reply for a query from here.
It also comes with another option called “Is Private” – if you enabled this for any enquiry then it will no longer listed under single product page Enquiries tab.
When you are done with your reply just click “Notify Customer” and save it. Customer of that enquiry will have your reply in their email automatically.
If you think some additional thing will make this feature more useful feel free to know us anytime.
Just to mention, all these you have just by installing WCFM Free only.
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Hours
- WCFM Marketplace – Custom Payment Gateway (Developers Guide)
- WCFM Marketplace – Reverse Withdrawal
- WCFM Marketplace – Ledger Book
- WCFM Marketplace – Single Product Multi-vendor
- WCFM Marketplace – Reviews
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Policies
- WCFM Marketplace – Refund
- WCFM Marketplace – Vendor Registration
- WCFM Marketplace – Withdrawal
- WCFM – Store Invoice
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Setup
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Shipping
- WCFM Marketplace – Commission
- WCFM – Catalog Mode
- WCFM Marketplace – Store, Widgets & Short Codes
- WCFM – Toolset Maps
- WCFM – Bulk Stock Manager
- WCFM – Support Ticket Module
- WCFM – Knowledge Base
- WCFM – Analytics
- WCFM – Listings Dashboard
- WCFM – Category Multi View
- WCFM – Orders Dashboard
- WCFM – GEO my WP
- WCFM – MapPress Google Map
- WCFM – Vendor Badges
- WCFM – WPML
- WCFM – Enquiry Module
- WCFM – Direct Messaging
- WCFM – Products Dashboard
- WCFM Add-on(s) setup
- WCFM – Groups & Staffs
- WCFM – Vendor Verification
- WCFM – Product for Listings
- WCFM – Shipping Tracking
- WCFM – Product Manager
- WCFM – Toolset Types
- WC Vendors – Settings
- WCFM – Capability Controller
- WC Marketplace – Settings
- WCFM – Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)
- WCFM – Custom Fields
- WCFM – Admin Settings
- WCFM – Membership