WCFM Marketplace - Store Policies
Store policies are very much important for any e-commerce sites.
Now, using WCfM you may define all types of policies for your store and products.
- Shipping Policy
- Refund Policy
- Cancellation/Return/Exchange Policy
Store may set overall site product policies from WCfM Dashboard -> Setting -> Store Policies
Vendors are allowed to set their policies for their own store.
Policies can be set from WCfM Dashboard -> Setting -> Store Policies Tab
Vendor may also define Policy tab title from here.
It also possible to define policies for each product separately.
Policies can be set from WCfM Dashboard – Product manager -> Product Policies Tab
Policies will be sent to customers with store invoice.
You may disable this from Store Invoice setting as well.
You may disable WCfM Policies anytime just by one click.
You have to go to WCfM Admin Setting -> Modules -> Policies -> Set this OFF
You may also control policies capabilities for vendors – globally, by group and individual.
Feel free to share any suggestion you have in mind!
Just to mention, this feature is available with WCFM – FREE version.
- WCFM- Conflict Check
- WCFM – Analytics
- WCFM Marketplace – Chat Module
- WCFM – Toolset Maps
- WCFM Marketplace – Withdrawal
- WCFM – Bulk Stock Manager
- WCFM Marketplace – Ledger Book
- WCFM – Knowledge Base
- WCFM – Orders Dashboard
- WCFM – Listings Dashboard
- WCFM Add-on(s) setup
- WCFM – Products Dashboard
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Policies
- WCFM – Catalog Mode
- WCFM – Direct Messaging
- WCFM Marketplace – Reviews
- WCFM Marketplace – Refund
- WCFM – Category Multi View
- WCFM Marketplace – Reverse Withdrawal
- WCFM – Toolset Types
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Hours
- WC Marketplace – Settings
- WCFM – Enquiry Module
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Shipping
- WCFM – Groups & Staffs
- WCFM – GEO my WP
- WC Vendors – Settings
- WCFM – Support Ticket Module
- WCFM – Capability Controller
- WCFM – WPML
- WCFM – Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)
- WCFM – Shipping Tracking
- WCFM – Product Manager
- WCFM – Vendor Badges
- WCFM Marketplace – Custom Payment Gateway (Developers Guide)
- WCFM – Store Invoice
- WCFM – Product for Listings
- WCFM – Vendor Verification
- WCFM Marketplace – Delivery
- WCFM Marketplace – Single Product Multi-vendor
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Setup
- WCFM Marketplace – Commission
- WCFM Marketplace – Vendor Registration
- WCFM – Custom Fields
- WCFM – Membership
- WCFM – Admin Settings
- WCFM Marketplace – Store, Widgets & Short Codes