WCFM Marketplace - Store Policies
Store policies are very much important for any e-commerce sites.
Now, using WCfM you may define all types of policies for your store and products.
- Shipping Policy
- Refund Policy
- Cancellation/Return/Exchange Policy
Store may set overall site product policies from WCfM Dashboard -> Setting -> Store Policies
Vendors are allowed to set their policies for their own store.
Policies can be set from WCfM Dashboard -> Setting -> Store Policies Tab
Vendor may also define Policy tab title from here.
It also possible to define policies for each product separately.
Policies can be set from WCfM Dashboard – Product manager -> Product Policies Tab
Policies will be sent to customers with store invoice.
You may disable this from Store Invoice setting as well.
You may disable WCfM Policies anytime just by one click.
You have to go to WCfM Admin Setting -> Modules -> Policies -> Set this OFF
You may also control policies capabilities for vendors – globally, by group and individual.
Feel free to share any suggestion you have in mind!
Just to mention, this feature is available with WCFM – FREE version.
- WCFM Marketplace – Delivery
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Hours
- WCFM Marketplace – Ledger Book
- WCFM Marketplace – Reverse Withdrawal
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Policies
- WCFM Marketplace – Reviews
- WCFM – Bulk Stock Manager
- WCFM Marketplace – Refund
- WCFM – Toolset Maps
- WCFM Marketplace – Custom Payment Gateway (Developers Guide)
- WCFM – Analytics
- WCFM – Catalog Mode
- WCFM – Knowledge Base
- WCFM – Orders Dashboard
- WCFM – Store Invoice
- WCFM Marketplace – Chat Module
- WCFM – Listings Dashboard
- WCFM Marketplace – Single Product Multi-vendor
- WCFM – Category Multi View
- WCFM – MapPress Google Map
- WCFM – GEO my WP
- WCFM Marketplace – Withdrawal
- WCFM – Products Dashboard
- WCFM – Direct Messaging
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Setup
- WCFM Add-on(s) setup
- WCFM – Support Ticket Module
- WCFM Marketplace – Commission
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Shipping
- WCFM Marketplace – Vendor Registration
- WCFM – Groups & Staffs
- WCFM – WPML
- WCFM – Enquiry Module
- WCFM – Toolset Types
- WCFM – Vendor Badges
- WCFM – Product for Listings
- WCFM – Shipping Tracking
- WCFM – Product Manager
- WC Vendors – Settings
- WCFM – Vendor Verification
- WC Marketplace – Settings
- WCFM – Capability Controller
- WCFM – Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)
- WCFM – Custom Fields
- WCFM Marketplace – Store, Widgets & Short Codes
- WCFM – Admin Settings
- WCFM – Membership