WCFM Marketplace - Store Policies
Store policies are very much important for any e-commerce sites.
Now, using WCfM you may define all types of policies for your store and products.
- Shipping Policy
- Refund Policy
- Cancellation/Return/Exchange Policy
Store may set overall site product policies from WCfM Dashboard -> Setting -> Store Policies
Vendors are allowed to set their policies for their own store.
Policies can be set from WCfM Dashboard -> Setting -> Store Policies Tab
Vendor may also define Policy tab title from here.
It also possible to define policies for each product separately.
Policies can be set from WCfM Dashboard – Product manager -> Product Policies Tab
Policies will be sent to customers with store invoice.
You may disable this from Store Invoice setting as well.
You may disable WCfM Policies anytime just by one click.
You have to go to WCfM Admin Setting -> Modules -> Policies -> Set this OFF
You may also control policies capabilities for vendors – globally, by group and individual.
Feel free to share any suggestion you have in mind!
Just to mention, this feature is available with WCFM – FREE version.
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Hours
- WCFM – Bulk Stock Manager
- WCFM – Toolset Maps
- WCFM – Analytics
- WCFM Marketplace – Ledger Book
- WCFM Marketplace – Delivery
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Policies
- WCFM – Knowledge Base
- WCFM – Orders Dashboard
- WCFM Marketplace – Reverse Withdrawal
- WCFM Marketplace – Refund
- WCFM Marketplace – Reviews
- WCFM – Catalog Mode
- WCFM – Listings Dashboard
- WCFM – Category Multi View
- WCFM Marketplace – Custom Payment Gateway (Developers Guide)
- WCFM – Products Dashboard
- WCFM Add-on(s) setup
- WCFM – MapPress Google Map
- WCFM – GEO my WP
- WCFM – Store Invoice
- WCFM – Direct Messaging
- WCFM Marketplace – Chat Module
- WCFM – Groups & Staffs
- WCFM Marketplace – Single Product Multi-vendor
- WCFM – Support Ticket Module
- WCFM – Toolset Types
- WCFM – Enquiry Module
- WC Vendors – Settings
- WCFM Marketplace – Withdrawal
- WCFM – WPML
- WCFM – Shipping Tracking
- WCFM – Product Manager
- WC Marketplace – Settings
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Setup
- WCFM – Vendor Badges
- WCFM – Product for Listings
- WCFM Marketplace – Commission
- WCFM – Capability Controller
- WCFM Marketplace – Vendor Registration
- WCFM – Vendor Verification
- WCFM – Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Shipping
- WCFM – Custom Fields
- WCFM – Admin Settings
- WCFM Marketplace – Store, Widgets & Short Codes
- WCFM – Membership