WCFM Marketplace - Store Policies
Store policies are very much important for any e-commerce sites.
Now, using WCfM you may define all types of policies for your store and products.
- Shipping Policy
- Refund Policy
- Cancellation/Return/Exchange Policy
Store may set overall site product policies from WCfM Dashboard -> Setting -> Store Policies
Vendors are allowed to set their policies for their own store.
Policies can be set from WCfM Dashboard -> Setting -> Store Policies Tab
Vendor may also define Policy tab title from here.
It also possible to define policies for each product separately.
Policies can be set from WCfM Dashboard – Product manager -> Product Policies Tab
Policies will be sent to customers with store invoice.
You may disable this from Store Invoice setting as well.
You may disable WCfM Policies anytime just by one click.
You have to go to WCfM Admin Setting -> Modules -> Policies -> Set this OFF
You may also control policies capabilities for vendors – globally, by group and individual.
Feel free to share any suggestion you have in mind!
Just to mention, this feature is available with WCFM – FREE version.
- WCFM- Conflict Check
- WCFM – Analytics
- WCFM – Toolset Maps
- WCFM – Bulk Stock Manager
- WCFM Marketplace – Chat Module
- WCFM – Orders Dashboard
- WCFM Marketplace – Ledger Book
- WCFM Marketplace – Withdrawal
- WCFM – Knowledge Base
- WCFM – Listings Dashboard
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Policies
- WCFM Add-on(s) setup
- WCFM – Products Dashboard
- WCFM – Catalog Mode
- WCFM Marketplace – Reviews
- WCFM – Category Multi View
- WCFM Marketplace – Refund
- WCFM – Direct Messaging
- WCFM Marketplace – Reverse Withdrawal
- WCFM – MapPress Google Map
- WCFM – Toolset Types
- WCFM – Enquiry Module
- WC Marketplace – Settings
- WCFM – Groups & Staffs
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Hours
- WCFM – GEO my WP
- WC Vendors – Settings
- WCFM – Support Ticket Module
- WCFM – Capability Controller
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Shipping
- WCFM – WPML
- WCFM Marketplace – Custom Payment Gateway (Developers Guide)
- WCFM – Product Manager
- WCFM – Shipping Tracking
- WCFM – Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)
- WCFM – Store Invoice
- WCFM – Vendor Badges
- WCFM Marketplace – Delivery
- WCFM – Product for Listings
- WCFM Marketplace – Single Product Multi-vendor
- WCFM – Vendor Verification
- WCFM – Admin Settings
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Setup
- WCFM Marketplace – Commission
- WCFM Marketplace – Vendor Registration
- WCFM – Custom Fields
- WCFM – Membership
- WCFM Marketplace – Store, Widgets & Short Codes