WCFM Marketplace - Store Policies
Store policies are very much important for any e-commerce sites.
Now, using WCfM you may define all types of policies for your store and products.
- Shipping Policy
- Refund Policy
- Cancellation/Return/Exchange Policy
Store may set overall site product policies from WCfM Dashboard -> Setting -> Store Policies
Vendors are allowed to set their policies for their own store.
Policies can be set from WCfM Dashboard -> Setting -> Store Policies Tab
Vendor may also define Policy tab title from here.
It also possible to define policies for each product separately.
Policies can be set from WCfM Dashboard – Product manager -> Product Policies Tab
Policies will be sent to customers with store invoice.
You may disable this from Store Invoice setting as well.
You may disable WCfM Policies anytime just by one click.
You have to go to WCfM Admin Setting -> Modules -> Policies -> Set this OFF
You may also control policies capabilities for vendors – globally, by group and individual.
Feel free to share any suggestion you have in mind!
Just to mention, this feature is available with WCFM – FREE version.
- WCFM Marketplace – Withdrawal
- WCFM Marketplace – Chat Module
- WCFM – Analytics
- WCFM- Conflict Check
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Shipping
- WCFM – Toolset Maps
- WCFM Add-on(s) setup
- WCFM – Bulk Stock Manager
- WCFM – Listings Dashboard
- WCFM – Knowledge Base
- WCFM – Orders Dashboard
- WCFM – Products Dashboard
- WCFM Marketplace – Ledger Book
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Hours
- WCFM – Direct Messaging
- WCFM – Catalog Mode
- WCFM – Category Multi View
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Policies
- WCFM – Toolset Types
- WC Marketplace – Settings
- WCFM Marketplace – Refund
- WCFM – GEO my WP
- WCFM – Capability Controller
- WCFM Marketplace – Reviews
- WC Vendors – Settings
- WCFM – Groups & Staffs
- WCFM – Enquiry Module
- WCFM Marketplace – Reverse Withdrawal
- WCFM – WPML
- WCFM – Support Ticket Module
- WCFM – Vendor Badges
- WCFM – Product for Listings
- WCFM – Shipping Tracking
- WCFM – Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)
- WCFM – Product Manager
- WCFM – Vendor Verification
- WCFM Marketplace – Custom Payment Gateway (Developers Guide)
- WCFM Marketplace – Single Product Multi-vendor
- WCFM Marketplace – Delivery
- WCFM – Store Invoice
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Setup
- WCFM Marketplace – Vendor Registration
- WCFM Marketplace – Commission
- WCFM – Admin Settings
- WCFM – Membership
- WCFM – Custom Fields
- WCFM Marketplace – Store, Widgets & Short Codes