WCFM Marketplace - Store Policies
Store policies are very much important for any e-commerce sites.
Now, using WCfM you may define all types of policies for your store and products.
- Shipping Policy
- Refund Policy
- Cancellation/Return/Exchange Policy
Store may set overall site product policies from WCfM Dashboard -> Setting -> Store Policies
Vendors are allowed to set their policies for their own store.
Policies can be set from WCfM Dashboard -> Setting -> Store Policies Tab
Vendor may also define Policy tab title from here.
It also possible to define policies for each product separately.
Policies can be set from WCfM Dashboard – Product manager -> Product Policies Tab
Policies will be sent to customers with store invoice.
You may disable this from Store Invoice setting as well.
You may disable WCfM Policies anytime just by one click.
You have to go to WCfM Admin Setting -> Modules -> Policies -> Set this OFF
You may also control policies capabilities for vendors – globally, by group and individual.
Feel free to share any suggestion you have in mind!
Just to mention, this feature is available with WCFM – FREE version.
- WCFM- Conflict Check
- WCFM – Analytics
- WCFM – Toolset Maps
- WCFM – Bulk Stock Manager
- WCFM – Orders Dashboard
- WCFM Marketplace – Ledger Book
- WCFM – Knowledge Base
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Policies
- WCFM – Listings Dashboard
- WCFM Marketplace – Reverse Withdrawal
- WCFM Marketplace – Chat Module
- WCFM – Products Dashboard
- WCFM – Catalog Mode
- WCFM Marketplace – Refund
- WCFM Marketplace – Reviews
- WCFM Add-on(s) setup
- WCFM – Category Multi View
- WCFM Marketplace – Withdrawal
- WCFM – Direct Messaging
- WCFM – MapPress Google Map
- WCFM Marketplace – Delivery
- WCFM – GEO my WP
- WCFM Marketplace – Custom Payment Gateway (Developers Guide)
- WCFM – Groups & Staffs
- WCFM – Toolset Types
- WC Vendors – Settings
- WC Marketplace – Settings
- WCFM – Enquiry Module
- WCFM – Support Ticket Module
- WCFM – Store Invoice
- WCFM Marketplace – Single Product Multi-vendor
- WCFM – WPML
- WCFM – Product Manager
- WCFM – Capability Controller
- WCFM – Shipping Tracking
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Hours
- WCFM – Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)
- WCFM – Vendor Badges
- WCFM – Product for Listings
- WCFM – Vendor Verification
- WCFM Marketplace – Commission
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Shipping
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Setup
- WCFM Marketplace – Vendor Registration
- WCFM – Admin Settings
- WCFM – Custom Fields
- WCFM – Membership
- WCFM Marketplace – Store, Widgets & Short Codes