WCFM - Seller Verification Module
WCfM Vendor Verification creates a bridge of trust between your customers and your marketplace. Let your seller identify true retailers among a handful of anonymous traders. Verify your vendors by their address, ID proof and even their social presence using this module.
Verified vendors, on the other hand can enjoy a whopping consumer base as they have earned a badge of trust from the site admin.
First admin has to setup vendor verification basic configuration, they will have “Vendor verification” tab under WCFM Setting.
You may configure –
- Vendor verified badge
- Vendor identity proofs
- Most importantly, a special product limit for unverified vendors
You may also configure social verifications –
Vendors will have Verification section under their profile. Verification has three steps –
- Identity Proof verification
- Address Verification
- Social verification
Vendors may leave this when they are generally updating profile. There is a option “Prompt Verification”, if vendor click this then only their information pass to admin for verify.
Social verification will not pass to admin, this will be auto detect as per social profile connection via API.
If y admin didn’t enabled any social connection then this section automatically disappear.
Vendors will be always updated with their verification status. Even if they proceed step by step then they will have partial verification status.
If vendor “Prompt” for verification then admin will have a message notification under their message board with a special message type “Verification”.
Admin can diagnosis all the vendor data in the most simplest way.
Admin will have the full power of Approve or Reject a vendor verification request. In addition you can add a not for the vendor.
If verification rejected then vendor will have option to re-verify again.
On verification approve vendors will have status update on their profile page along with a message notification.
Verified seller badge will be displayed along with the vendor name through out the site. This will leads them to earn more consumers.
- WCFM Marketplace – Delivery
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Hours
- WCFM Marketplace – Ledger Book
- WCFM Marketplace – Reverse Withdrawal
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Policies
- WCFM – Bulk Stock Manager
- WCFM Marketplace – Reviews
- WCFM Marketplace – Refund
- WCFM – Toolset Maps
- WCFM – Analytics
- WCFM – Knowledge Base
- WCFM Marketplace – Custom Payment Gateway (Developers Guide)
- WCFM – Catalog Mode
- WCFM – Orders Dashboard
- WCFM – Listings Dashboard
- WCFM – Store Invoice
- WCFM Marketplace – Chat Module
- WCFM Marketplace – Single Product Multi-vendor
- WCFM – Category Multi View
- WCFM – MapPress Google Map
- WCFM – GEO my WP
- WCFM – Products Dashboard
- WCFM Add-on(s) setup
- WCFM – Direct Messaging
- WCFM Marketplace – Withdrawal
- WCFM – Support Ticket Module
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Setup
- WCFM Marketplace – Commission
- WCFM – Groups & Staffs
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Shipping
- WCFM – WPML
- WCFM Marketplace – Vendor Registration
- WCFM – Enquiry Module
- WCFM – Toolset Types
- WCFM – Vendor Badges
- WCFM – Shipping Tracking
- WCFM – Product Manager
- WCFM – Product for Listings
- WC Vendors – Settings
- WC Marketplace – Settings
- WCFM – Vendor Verification
- WCFM – Capability Controller
- WCFM – Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)
- WCFM – Custom Fields
- WCFM – Admin Settings
- WCFM Marketplace – Store, Widgets & Short Codes
- WCFM – Membership