WCFM - Vendor Custom Badges
Now you may create and assign any type of custom badges to your vendors.
Badges will be visible every where in the store with vendor name.
Now you will see a new setting section under WCfM Admin settings – “Vendor Badges”.
You may create any no of badges, just have to define badge name and set icon as per your choice.
You may also deactivate / delete a badge any time.
If you are using WCFM Membership then you may set badges with every membership levels.
If a vendor subscribe to that membership level then he will have those badges to his profile.
Badges will be visible at membership table as well, so that vendors will be interested to go for the more badges’ packages.
You may anytime change a vendor’s badges from vendor manager page.
This is not depending upon membership level and will overwrite membership badges.
Badges will be visible through out the store with vendor’s name.
Conditional Badges: coming soon.
- WCFM Marketplace – Delivery
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Hours
- WCFM Marketplace – Reverse Withdrawal
- WCFM Marketplace – Custom Payment Gateway (Developers Guide)
- WCFM Marketplace – Ledger Book
- WCFM Marketplace – Reviews
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Policies
- WCFM Marketplace – Chat Module
- WCFM Marketplace – Refund
- WCFM Marketplace – Single Product Multi-vendor
- WCFM – Store Invoice
- WCFM – Catalog Mode
- WCFM – Bulk Stock Manager
- WCFM – Toolset Maps
- WCFM Marketplace – Withdrawal
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Setup
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Shipping
- WCFM Marketplace – Vendor Registration
- WCFM Marketplace – Commission
- WCFM – Knowledge Base
- WCFM – Analytics
- WCFM – Orders Dashboard
- WCFM – Listings Dashboard
- WCFM – Support Ticket Module
- WCFM – Category Multi View
- WCFM – GEO my WP
- WCFM – MapPress Google Map
- WCFM – Direct Messaging
- WCFM – WPML
- WCFM Marketplace – Store, Widgets & Short Codes
- WCFM – Products Dashboard
- WCFM – Vendor Badges
- WCFM – Enquiry Module
- WCFM Add-on(s) setup
- WCFM – Groups & Staffs
- WCFM – Vendor Verification
- WCFM – Product for Listings
- WCFM – Shipping Tracking
- WCFM – Product Manager
- WCFM – Toolset Types
- WC Vendors – Settings
- WCFM – Capability Controller
- WC Marketplace – Settings
- WCFM – Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)
- WCFM – Custom Fields
- WCFM – Admin Settings
- WCFM – Membership