WCFM - Support Ticket Module
Support is available in various forms- forums, customer care, and so on. But these are not quite enough when the customer has very specific queries that are unique to their requirement. Besides, the process itself is quite lengthy: the customer lists all the queries- in many cases for different vendors- and posts them. The store admin distributes the queries to the respective vendors, collates the answers, and mails them to the customer. Apart from this, the forum is usually populated by other customers who have availed the plugin, and they might not be able to come up with an appropriate answer. In such a situation, only the product seller can help. And here, the WCFM Support Ticket System is of immense help.
The WCFM Support Ticket System allows the customer to post their queries at one go. They simply have to choose the query category, the product they have queries about, and the urgency, and write down the query in detail. They will be issued a ticket, and will be notified when a reply is posted. They can change the query priority and status in your account, and add replies if required. The process, as is evident, becomes much easier and faster.
Customer may file a support ticket from their My Account -> Orders page.
Customer support ticket submission form.
Allow to set:
- Issues they have
There will be a new “Support Ticket” tab under My Account for customer to check their tickets.
Customers can manage their tickets very easily.
- Change priority
- Change status
- And off course add new reply
You will have a new menu item under WCFM Dashboard name “support” to navigate support dashboard.
Vendors will see support tickets only for their products.
Support tickets can be filtered by:
- Vendor (only for Admin)
It’s very easy to manage support tickets from dashboard for vendors.
Also has the option to change ticket priority and status.
There has notification for each and every activities for – Admin, Vendor and Customer.
You will have both Email and Desktop Notifications
If you think some additional thing will make this feature more useful feel free to know us anytime.
- WCFM- Conflict Check
- WCFM – Analytics
- WCFM Marketplace – Chat Module
- WCFM – Toolset Maps
- WCFM Marketplace – Withdrawal
- WCFM – Bulk Stock Manager
- WCFM Marketplace – Ledger Book
- WCFM – Knowledge Base
- WCFM – Orders Dashboard
- WCFM – Listings Dashboard
- WCFM Add-on(s) setup
- WCFM – Products Dashboard
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Policies
- WCFM – Catalog Mode
- WCFM – Direct Messaging
- WCFM Marketplace – Reviews
- WCFM Marketplace – Refund
- WCFM – Category Multi View
- WCFM Marketplace – Reverse Withdrawal
- WCFM – Toolset Types
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Hours
- WC Marketplace – Settings
- WCFM – Enquiry Module
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Shipping
- WCFM – Groups & Staffs
- WCFM – GEO my WP
- WC Vendors – Settings
- WCFM – Support Ticket Module
- WCFM – Capability Controller
- WCFM – WPML
- WCFM – Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)
- WCFM – Shipping Tracking
- WCFM – Product Manager
- WCFM – Vendor Badges
- WCFM Marketplace – Custom Payment Gateway (Developers Guide)
- WCFM – Store Invoice
- WCFM – Product for Listings
- WCFM – Vendor Verification
- WCFM Marketplace – Delivery
- WCFM Marketplace – Single Product Multi-vendor
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Setup
- WCFM Marketplace – Commission
- WCFM Marketplace – Vendor Registration
- WCFM – Custom Fields
- WCFM – Membership
- WCFM – Admin Settings
- WCFM Marketplace – Store, Widgets & Short Codes