WCFM - Support Ticket Module
Support is available in various forms- forums, customer care, and so on. But these are not quite enough when the customer has very specific queries that are unique to their requirement. Besides, the process itself is quite lengthy: the customer lists all the queries- in many cases for different vendors- and posts them. The store admin distributes the queries to the respective vendors, collates the answers, and mails them to the customer. Apart from this, the forum is usually populated by other customers who have availed the plugin, and they might not be able to come up with an appropriate answer. In such a situation, only the product seller can help. And here, the WCFM Support Ticket System is of immense help.
The WCFM Support Ticket System allows the customer to post their queries at one go. They simply have to choose the query category, the product they have queries about, and the urgency, and write down the query in detail. They will be issued a ticket, and will be notified when a reply is posted. They can change the query priority and status in your account, and add replies if required. The process, as is evident, becomes much easier and faster.
Customer may file a support ticket from their My Account -> Orders page.
Customer support ticket submission form.
Allow to set:
- Issues they have
There will be a new “Support Ticket” tab under My Account for customer to check their tickets.
Customers can manage their tickets very easily.
- Change priority
- Change status
- And off course add new reply
You will have a new menu item under WCFM Dashboard name “support” to navigate support dashboard.
Vendors will see support tickets only for their products.
Support tickets can be filtered by:
- Vendor (only for Admin)
It’s very easy to manage support tickets from dashboard for vendors.
Also has the option to change ticket priority and status.
There has notification for each and every activities for – Admin, Vendor and Customer.
You will have both Email and Desktop Notifications
If you think some additional thing will make this feature more useful feel free to know us anytime.
- WCFM – Analytics
- WCFM – Toolset Maps
- WCFM – Bulk Stock Manager
- WCFM – Knowledge Base
- WCFM Marketplace – Ledger Book
- WCFM – Orders Dashboard
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Policies
- WCFM Marketplace – Reverse Withdrawal
- WCFM – Listings Dashboard
- WCFM Marketplace – Delivery
- WCFM – Catalog Mode
- WCFM Marketplace – Refund
- WCFM Marketplace – Reviews
- WCFM – Category Multi View
- WCFM – Products Dashboard
- WCFM Add-on(s) setup
- WCFM Marketplace – Chat Module
- WCFM – Direct Messaging
- WCFM Marketplace – Custom Payment Gateway (Developers Guide)
- WCFM – MapPress Google Map
- WCFM – GEO my WP
- WCFM – Groups & Staffs
- WCFM – Store Invoice
- WCFM Marketplace – Withdrawal
- WCFM – Toolset Types
- WCFM – Enquiry Module
- WC Vendors – Settings
- WC Marketplace – Settings
- WCFM – Support Ticket Module
- WCFM Marketplace – Single Product Multi-vendor
- WCFM – WPML
- WCFM – Shipping Tracking
- WCFM – Product Manager
- WCFM – Capability Controller
- WCFM – Vendor Badges
- WCFM – Product for Listings
- WCFM – Vendor Verification
- WCFM – Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Setup
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Hours
- WCFM Marketplace – Vendor Registration
- WCFM Marketplace – Commission
- WCFM – Admin Settings
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Shipping
- WCFM – Custom Fields
- WCFM Marketplace – Store, Widgets & Short Codes
- WCFM – Membership