WCfM this module will allow send you vendor store wise invoice to your customers.
Essential plugin for this module – WooCommerce PDF Invoice and Packing Slips
In general, it sends out invoice only from site admin. But WCfM Store Invoice module will extend this to vendor wise.
You will see a setting tab “Store Invoice” under WCfM Dashboard -> Admin Setting.
Now just enable “Store Invoice” and it will do all the things automatically.
Additionally, you may control more things from here. Whether you want to allow Vendor Logo, Address, Store Name in invoice or not!
You may also define more additional information fields for the invoice 🙂
Vendor will have a “Store Invoice” setting tab under their Dashboard -> Setting.
Vendor may define their store invoice number format. Store specific invoice numbers will be separate, starts from “1” and will increase sequentially.
Vendor may add additional information values from here as well.
Vendor can also set store disclaimer and attach their digital signature.
Customers will receive store invoices separately along with admin invoice in their new order emails.
Here is an sample Store Invoice with all the information.
You may disable WCfM vendor invoice anytime just by one click.
You have to go to WCfM Admin Setting -> Modules -> Vendor Invoice -> Set this OFF
You may also control invoice capabilities for vendors – globally, by group and individual.
Feel free to share any suggestion you have in mind!
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Hours
- WCFM Marketplace – Delivery
- WCFM Marketplace – Ledger Book
- WCFM – Bulk Stock Manager
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Policies
- WCFM Marketplace – Reverse Withdrawal
- WCFM – Toolset Maps
- WCFM – Analytics
- WCFM Marketplace – Refund
- WCFM Marketplace – Reviews
- WCFM – Knowledge Base
- WCFM – Orders Dashboard
- WCFM – Catalog Mode
- WCFM – Listings Dashboard
- WCFM Marketplace – Custom Payment Gateway (Developers Guide)
- WCFM – Category Multi View
- WCFM – Store Invoice
- WCFM – MapPress Google Map
- WCFM Marketplace – Chat Module
- WCFM – GEO my WP
- WCFM Add-on(s) setup
- WCFM – Products Dashboard
- WCFM Marketplace – Single Product Multi-vendor
- WCFM – Direct Messaging
- WCFM – Groups & Staffs
- WCFM – Support Ticket Module
- WCFM Marketplace – Withdrawal
- WCFM – Toolset Types
- WCFM – Enquiry Module
- WCFM – WPML
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Setup
- WC Vendors – Settings
- WCFM – Shipping Tracking
- WCFM Marketplace – Commission
- WCFM – Vendor Badges
- WCFM – Product Manager
- WCFM – Product for Listings
- WC Marketplace – Settings
- WCFM Marketplace – Vendor Registration
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Shipping
- WCFM – Vendor Verification
- WCFM – Capability Controller
- WCFM – Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)
- WCFM – Custom Fields
- WCFM – Admin Settings
- WCFM Marketplace – Store, Widgets & Short Codes
- WCFM – Membership