WCfM this module will allow send you vendor store wise invoice to your customers.
Essential plugin for this module – WooCommerce PDF Invoice and Packing Slips
In general, it sends out invoice only from site admin. But WCfM Store Invoice module will extend this to vendor wise.
You will see a setting tab “Store Invoice” under WCfM Dashboard -> Admin Setting.
Now just enable “Store Invoice” and it will do all the things automatically.
Additionally, you may control more things from here. Whether you want to allow Vendor Logo, Address, Store Name in invoice or not!
You may also define more additional information fields for the invoice 🙂
Vendor will have a “Store Invoice” setting tab under their Dashboard -> Setting.
Vendor may define their store invoice number format. Store specific invoice numbers will be separate, starts from “1” and will increase sequentially.
Vendor may add additional information values from here as well.
Vendor can also set store disclaimer and attach their digital signature.
Customers will receive store invoices separately along with admin invoice in their new order emails.
Here is an sample Store Invoice with all the information.
You may disable WCfM vendor invoice anytime just by one click.
You have to go to WCfM Admin Setting -> Modules -> Vendor Invoice -> Set this OFF
You may also control invoice capabilities for vendors – globally, by group and individual.
Feel free to share any suggestion you have in mind!
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Hours
- WCFM Marketplace – Delivery
- WCFM Marketplace – Ledger Book
- WCFM Marketplace – Reverse Withdrawal
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Policies
- WCFM – Bulk Stock Manager
- WCFM Marketplace – Reviews
- WCFM – Toolset Maps
- WCFM Marketplace – Refund
- WCFM – Analytics
- WCFM – Knowledge Base
- WCFM – Catalog Mode
- WCFM Marketplace – Custom Payment Gateway (Developers Guide)
- WCFM – Orders Dashboard
- WCFM – Listings Dashboard
- WCFM – Store Invoice
- WCFM – Category Multi View
- WCFM Marketplace – Chat Module
- WCFM Marketplace – Single Product Multi-vendor
- WCFM – MapPress Google Map
- WCFM – GEO my WP
- WCFM – Products Dashboard
- WCFM Add-on(s) setup
- WCFM – Direct Messaging
- WCFM Marketplace – Withdrawal
- WCFM – Support Ticket Module
- WCFM – Groups & Staffs
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Setup
- WCFM Marketplace – Commission
- WCFM – Enquiry Module
- WCFM – WPML
- WCFM – Toolset Types
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Shipping
- WCFM Marketplace – Vendor Registration
- WCFM – Shipping Tracking
- WCFM – Product Manager
- WCFM – Vendor Badges
- WCFM – Product for Listings
- WC Vendors – Settings
- WC Marketplace – Settings
- WCFM – Vendor Verification
- WCFM – Capability Controller
- WCFM – Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)
- WCFM – Custom Fields
- WCFM – Admin Settings
- WCFM Marketplace – Store, Widgets & Short Codes
- WCFM – Membership