WCfM this module will allow send you vendor store wise invoice to your customers.
Essential plugin for this module – WooCommerce PDF Invoice and Packing Slips
In general, it sends out invoice only from site admin. But WCfM Store Invoice module will extend this to vendor wise.
You will see a setting tab “Store Invoice” under WCfM Dashboard -> Admin Setting.
Now just enable “Store Invoice” and it will do all the things automatically.
Additionally, you may control more things from here. Whether you want to allow Vendor Logo, Address, Store Name in invoice or not!
You may also define more additional information fields for the invoice 🙂
Vendor will have a “Store Invoice” setting tab under their Dashboard -> Setting.
Vendor may define their store invoice number format. Store specific invoice numbers will be separate, starts from “1” and will increase sequentially.
Vendor may add additional information values from here as well.
Vendor can also set store disclaimer and attach their digital signature.
Customers will receive store invoices separately along with admin invoice in their new order emails.
Here is an sample Store Invoice with all the information.
You may disable WCfM vendor invoice anytime just by one click.
You have to go to WCfM Admin Setting -> Modules -> Vendor Invoice -> Set this OFF
You may also control invoice capabilities for vendors – globally, by group and individual.
Feel free to share any suggestion you have in mind!
- WCFM- Conflict Check
- WCFM Marketplace – Withdrawal
- WCFM Marketplace – Chat Module
- WCFM – Analytics
- WCFM – Toolset Maps
- WCFM – Bulk Stock Manager
- WCFM – Knowledge Base
- WCFM Add-on(s) setup
- WCFM – Orders Dashboard
- WCFM – Listings Dashboard
- WCFM – Products Dashboard
- WCFM Marketplace – Ledger Book
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Shipping
- WCFM – Direct Messaging
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Policies
- WCFM – Catalog Mode
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Hours
- WCFM Marketplace – Reviews
- WCFM – Category Multi View
- WCFM Marketplace – Refund
- WCFM – Toolset Types
- WC Marketplace – Settings
- WCFM – Enquiry Module
- WCFM Marketplace – Reverse Withdrawal
- WCFM – Groups & Staffs
- WCFM – GEO my WP
- WC Vendors – Settings
- WCFM – Capability Controller
- WCFM – Support Ticket Module
- WCFM – WPML
- WCFM – Vendor Badges
- WCFM – Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)
- WCFM – Product Manager
- WCFM – Product for Listings
- WCFM – Vendor Verification
- WCFM Marketplace – Custom Payment Gateway (Developers Guide)
- WCFM – Shipping Tracking
- WCFM – Store Invoice
- WCFM Marketplace – Delivery
- WCFM Marketplace – Single Product Multi-vendor
- WCFM Marketplace – Store Setup
- WCFM Marketplace – Vendor Registration
- WCFM Marketplace – Commission
- WCFM – Custom Fields
- WCFM – Membership
- WCFM – Admin Settings
- WCFM Marketplace – Store, Widgets & Short Codes