Ajax error

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      JulienCKJM
      Participant

Hello, I’m getting the same issue as the second question in this ticket https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/manual-ordering-with-multiple-item-and-error-to-load-ajax-vendor-table/
      I’m getting the message DataTables warning: table id=wcfm-products – Ajax error. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/7 (the portion “table id=wcfm-…” varies with respect to the module that I try to oppen. It may be the products list, the vendors list, the commands list, the support list,…)

JulienCKJM
      Participant

Could anyone tell how to fix this issue please?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Please check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> fatal_erros log -> is any error generated?

And know use the exact error.

Also check at Google Chrome browser console, if error is there or not!

Thank you

JulienCKJM
      Participant

Fatal errors are being generated in woocommerce status indeed

JulienCKJM
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      JulienCKJM
      Participant

btw, my wp is in frenchso some ligns may not be in english

JulienCKJM
      Participant

So… What do all that mean? (You can also relate to the logs provided here since it seems to be the same issue. https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/manual-ordering-with-multiple-item-and-error-to-load-ajax-vendor-table/
      But anyway, if you find the explanation or better, a way to fix it, just let me know please. Thank you!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Uncaught Exception: Hybridauth requires the use of ‘session_start()’ at the start of your script, which appears to be disabled.

– Do you have disabled PHP session ?

Thank You

JulienCKJM
      Participant

I haven’t knowingly disabled anything related to PHP session, but you can guide me on how to enable it if necessary please

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Can you please talk to your hosting once regarding this!

Thank You

JulienCKJM
      Participant

Hey they’ve helped me, and the problem was all about the memory allocated to the plugin (woocommerce for instance, I guess) was exhausted. Here is the message that helped to figure it out (and sorry for not exhibit it in the log fatal errors in woocommerce statut that you asked me, I thought it was irrelevent but turned out to be the key:). Here is the fatal error:
      2019-03-28T15:26:58+00:00 CRITICAL Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4194312 bytes) dans /home/emeaon3u/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php à la ligne 2610
      So in the end, they just allocated more memory (arround 512Mb or something like that) and everything is fine! Thank you again!!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

That’s great, thanks for the update 🙂

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Ajax error’ is closed to new replies.