Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Feature Request › Allow vendors to Import exact listings from their Etsy, Shopify, Amazon, etc.
- March 23, 2019 at 3:55 pm #54224andrew2Participant
I already know you have the CSV import option, but it is messy and makes the vendors do a lot of work to add their listings. This makes vendors unmotivated to add products.
Recently I added the Etsy Importer and Shopify importer that imports their exact listings, but I have to do it from the backend one store at a time. It would be nice if vendors could import their products from their own Etsy API, Shopify API, Amazon API, StoreEnvy API, Squarespace API, Wix API, WooCommerce API, etc. from the front end dashboard.
Take a look at the plugins I’m using for Etsy and Shopify and find out if this can be an option for the vendor front end dashboard. I’m using the import plugins from here: https://omniwp.com/
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- March 26, 2019 at 1:48 pm #54559
We will definitely add such option in future!
- April 14, 2019 at 12:59 am #57637andrGuest
Are you planing for this feature any time soon?
- April 14, 2019 at 11:34 am #57678
Sorry, no ETA decided yet!
- June 10, 2019 at 6:36 am #66695tech2Participant
This would be great to have. Even if it was managed by the admin for the vendor
- July 18, 2019 at 12:36 am #72909tech2Participant
WCFM forum. OmniWP are actually working on this but have faced some issues. Maybe work together on this one as most customers (store admin) would love this
- July 18, 2019 at 1:42 pm #72973
OmniWP are actually working on this but have faced some issues.
– Are they working on to support multi-vendor sites?
- The topic ‘Allow vendors to Import exact listings from their Etsy, Shopify, Amazon, etc.’ is closed to new replies.