Allow vendors to Import exact listings from their Etsy, Shopify, Amazon, etc.

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request Allow vendors to Import exact listings from their Etsy, Shopify, Amazon, etc.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      andrew2
      Participant

I already know you have the CSV import option, but it is messy and makes the vendors do a lot of work to add their listings. This makes vendors unmotivated to add products.

Recently I added the Etsy Importer and Shopify importer that imports their exact listings, but I have to do it from the backend one store at a time. It would be nice if vendors could import their products from their own Etsy API, Shopify API, Amazon API, StoreEnvy API, Squarespace API, Wix API, WooCommerce API, etc. from the front end dashboard.

Take a look at the plugins I’m using for Etsy and Shopify and find out if this can be an option for the vendor front end dashboard. I’m using the import plugins from here: https://omniwp.com/

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

We will definitely add such option in future!

Thank You

andr

Hi,

Are you planing for this feature any time soon?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Sorry, no ETA decided yet!

tech2
      Participant

This would be great to have. Even if it was managed by the admin for the vendor

tech2
      Participant

WCFM forum. OmniWP are actually working on this but have faced some issues. Maybe work together on this one as most customers (store admin) would love this

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

OmniWP are actually working on this but have faced some issues.

– Are they working on to support multi-vendor sites?

Thank You

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Allow vendors to Import exact listings from their Etsy, Shopify, Amazon, etc.’ is closed to new replies.