Australian Delivery Providers

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      sheridandoyle
      Participant

Hello, is it possible to automatically add the common Australian shipping and delivery providers such as Australia Post, Star Track, and Pack Send, etc to the delivery list?

Essentially, I would like for vendors to select their chosen delivery provider, select delivery type (such as standard or express), then enter the receipt or tracking number. If this isn’t possible then I would prefer for the below field labels replace the current ones and vendors can manually fill in the details:

Delivery Provider
      Mail Class
      Receipt or Tracking number

Also, is the delivery information automatically sent to the customer? Thank you!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Essentially, I would like for vendors to select their chosen delivery provider, select delivery type (such as standard or express), then enter the receipt or tracking number.

– Do you want to have this for “Shipment Tracking” module? – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-shipping-tracking/

If so, then it will be possible to change shipment tracking url field into delivery providers dropdown, you have to share delivery providers list with me for the purpose.

Thank You

sheridandoyle
      Participant

Hi, thank you for your response. I do not have the option to mark an item as shipped in the orders section. Have I missed something in the settings section?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.