Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Delivery › Australian Delivery Providers
- February 25, 2020 at 5:27 pm #108722sheridandoyleParticipant
Hello, is it possible to automatically add the common Australian shipping and delivery providers such as Australia Post, Star Track, and Pack Send, etc to the delivery list?
Essentially, I would like for vendors to select their chosen delivery provider, select delivery type (such as standard or express), then enter the receipt or tracking number. If this isn’t possible then I would prefer for the below field labels replace the current ones and vendors can manually fill in the details:
Receipt or Tracking number
Also, is the delivery information automatically sent to the customer? Thank you!
- March 4, 2020 at 12:51 pm #109836WCFM ForumKeymaster
Essentially, I would like for vendors to select their chosen delivery provider, select delivery type (such as standard or express), then enter the receipt or tracking number.
– Do you want to have this for “Shipment Tracking” module? – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-shipping-tracking/
If so, then it will be possible to change shipment tracking url field into delivery providers dropdown, you have to share delivery providers list with me for the purpose.
- March 15, 2020 at 6:09 am #111641sheridandoyleParticipant
Hi, thank you for your response. I do not have the option to mark an item as shipped in the orders section. Have I missed something in the settings section?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.