Bank Account during checkout for vendors

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request Bank Account during checkout for vendors

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Mustafa
      Participant

Hi,

When customer chooses Bank Transfer as the payment method. The account details shown at after checkout is the Admin Bank Account and not the vendor bank account? I want the vendor’s bank account not the Admin at checkout confirmation page and order details.

Regards,

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for delayed update.

Well, I understand your point but what if checkout has more than 1 vendor products?

Thank You

Mustafa
      Participant

Hi,

Okay, I understand what you mean.

Then, can products be grouped based on vendors at checkout? Then each vendor bank account is displayed next to their products?

What do you think?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

If we show this at Order details page with product/store policies – https://ibb.co/bOz2h0

I am actually trying to understand what will be best for customers to understand this!

Please know me your thoughts.

Thank You

Mustafa
      Participant

Those are my thoughts:

1) Give admin an option to allow only single vendor’s products during checkout. This can be checked during the process of add to cart. This way we can make sure only single vendor products are being purchased by the customer. So no issue to show Vendor Bank Account for payments.

2) Allow customer to purchase from different vendors but issue separate orders during checkout. You can let customer be alerted/informed by showing them a ‘Alarm box’ or something that their order is being broken down into multiple orders.

3) Checkout products in one order but issue multiple invoices.

I see option one as the easy one to implement in terms of complexity. I am open to any other discussion in this subject.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for your input.

1) Give admin an option to allow only single vendor’s products during checkout. This can be checked during the process of add to cart. This way we can make sure only single vendor products are being purchased by the customer. So no issue to show Vendor Bank Account for payments.
      – This is possible but if customer want to use other pay options then this restriction will become unnecessary!

2) Allow customer to purchase from different vendors but issue separate orders during checkout. You can let customer be alerted/informed by showing them a ‘Alarm box’ or something that their order is being broken down into multiple orders.
      – This is not possible.

3) Checkout products in one order but issue multiple invoices.
      – It’s already there – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-store-invoice/
      Just add a invoice field for inserting vendor’s Bank Info.

Thank You

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Bank Account during checkout for vendors’ is closed to new replies.