Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM › Become a vendor Button add to menu
- May 11, 2020 at 5:37 pm #129587
I have installed wcfm marketplace wprdpress plugin. When I register a vendor from my account then pending verification alert comes to admin. But i add “www.example.com/vendor-register/” to the menu. But after register vendor from this link I dont get any pending verification notification.Please help how to add becom a vendor link on the menu
- May 11, 2020 at 6:39 pm #129622
Thanks for getting in touch with us!
Please make sure you have Required Approval option disabled under Settings >> Vendor Registration page. Also, review notification settings from Settings >> Notification Manager.
Let me know if that helps!
- May 11, 2020 at 7:05 pm #129629
If I registered vendor from my account page then I get the notification. But if I register from menu then I dont get the any pending notification
- May 12, 2020 at 1:47 pm #129956
Would you be comfortable sharing temporary backend access of your site, along with site URL, to debug this further?
When sharing the access, please don’t forget to mark the reply as private.
- May 12, 2020 at 2:30 pm #129983
- May 12, 2020 at 7:05 pm #130050This reply has been marked as private.
- May 12, 2020 at 7:34 pm #130064
- May 12, 2020 at 8:13 pm #130097This reply has been marked as private.
- May 14, 2020 at 5:44 pm #130950
- May 16, 2020 at 3:59 pm #131776
waiting for your reply.
- May 17, 2020 at 12:31 pm #132116
Sorry, It isn’t letting me edit anything using the File Manager plugin. There seems to be some issue connecting backend (while saving a file). See the screenshot- https://imgur.com/ZY11GhT
If possible go to wp-config.php and change wp-debug to true. Then resolve all the errors you got. Also, check error logs in your server. It looks like you some PHP function error on the site which is causing all this.
Before doing all this, please update all other plugins, clear all your server and local cache and try again.
Let me know how it goes.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.