Become a vendor Button add to menu

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM Become a vendor Button add to menu

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      support-2539
      Participant

Hello,

I have installed wcfm marketplace wprdpress plugin. When I register a vendor from my account then pending verification alert comes to admin. But i add “www.example.com/vendor-register/” to the menu. But after register vendor from this link I dont get any pending verification notification.Please help how to add becom a vendor link on the menu

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Thanks for getting in touch with us!
      Please make sure you have Required Approval option disabled under Settings >> Vendor Registration page. Also, review notification settings from Settings >> Notification Manager.
      Let me know if that helps!
      Thank You!

support-2539
      Participant

If I registered vendor from my account page then I get the notification. But if I register from menu then I dont get the any pending notification

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Would you be comfortable sharing temporary backend access of your site, along with site URL, to debug this further?
      When sharing the access, please don’t forget to mark the reply as private.
      Thank you!

support-2539
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      Sushobhan
      Keymaster
      support-2539
      Participant
      Sushobhan
      Keymaster
      support-2539
      Participant
      support-2539
      Participant

waiting for your reply.

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Sorry, It isn’t letting me edit anything using the File Manager plugin. There seems to be some issue connecting backend (while saving a file). See the screenshot- https://imgur.com/ZY11GhT
      If possible go to wp-config.php and change wp-debug to true. Then resolve all the errors you got. Also, check error logs in your server. It looks like you some PHP function error on the site which is causing all this.
      Before doing all this, please update all other plugins, clear all your server and local cache and try again.
      Let me know how it goes.
      Thank You!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.