Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Groups & Staffs › capability in Groups setting and capability setting is frozen
- July 12, 2019 at 5:28 am #72122
Hi, my capability setting is frozen everywhere I cannot use it and in review your plan on vendor registration no feature appear
- July 12, 2019 at 10:41 am #72137
- July 12, 2019 at 10:49 am #72138
Do you use WP FASTEST CACHE?
- July 13, 2019 at 11:38 pm #72380
- July 14, 2019 at 5:14 am #72408
I don’t think this is because of caching.
Please check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> fatal_erros log -> is any error generated?
- July 14, 2019 at 6:06 am #72417
No there is not error generate
- July 15, 2019 at 1:46 pm #72558
I have no errors in the log.
Fortunately mine got to work! I’m checking if it was Dokan’s fault!
- July 15, 2019 at 2:15 pm #72566
I found the problem! developers can look with their own eyes!
Use DOKAN! dokan is breaking the Limits page, groups and staffs.
If you disable the Dokan plugin everything works normally!
- July 16, 2019 at 2:42 pm #72662
Umm … you may keep enable Dokan, but just disable it’s “Subscription” module and check.
- July 16, 2019 at 6:28 pm #72702
Module subscription on the Dokan Dashboard?
I deactivated and the problem continues!
- July 17, 2019 at 5:03 am #72736
Please check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> fatal_erros log -> what errors are generating now?
- July 17, 2019 at 12:04 pm #72819
There is no logging error, I just gave up, I’m wasting time on this.
But you said to disable the module of signatures in dokan, but the free version of dokan has no option of signatures, in this case it is not something limited to premium version, both dokan versions lock the limits settings.
Did you test it with your own eyes? it does not make sense to bump into my installation, I created a clean install to find the bug, and you could do the same. To help their customers.
Could you tell me if you tested dokan in conjunction with wcfm groups? I think you’d have the same mistake
I’ve already shown “how to cause the bug” yourself can try to cause this error.
install all WCFM add-ons, Dokan. go to config limits, and see your panel lock.
- July 18, 2019 at 12:14 pm #72946
Are you still using Dokan? Or, migrate to WCFM Marketplace!
As I remember, you have mentioned something like this some other thread.
If so, then we can discard this discussion!
- July 23, 2019 at 4:40 pm #73587
After the update I tried to use Dokan again, and the error continues, the page is broken and I can’t change any settings.
- July 25, 2019 at 1:16 pm #73871
After the update I tried to use Dokan again, and the error continues,
– What error? Are you getting in log file!
Last time you told me, there is no error in log!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.