capabillity tab bug + custom field product problem

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request capabillity tab bug + custom field product problem

This topic contains 22 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by WCFM Forum WCFM Forum 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
    support12
    Participant

Hello,

I have 2 problems :
    – When I click on the “capability” tab from the WCFM menu, my page refreshes. BUT the page remains frozen, impossible to do anything or scroller. I have to go back to the previous page. I can not use this tab.
    – I use the plugin “Woo Set Price Note” to add behind the price of the product cleanly and clearly the unit of measure (example: kg, gr, piece …). However, from the WCFM interface, when I add a product, my field is not displayed. May it be necessary to use your “personalized product field”? In this case, how should you set it?

Thank you so much.

WCFM Forum
    WCFM Forum
    Keymaster

Hi,

What is your WCFM Ultimate version?

Please be sure it’s at version 6.1.5

Thank You

support12
    Participant

Yes, it’s version 6.1.5

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    WCFM Forum
    WCFM Forum
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> fatal_erros log -> is any error generated?

Thank You

support12
    Participant

Hello, I do not have a fatal error in my logs

WCFM Forum
    WCFM Forum
    Keymaster

HI,

Please update WCFM and WCFM ultimate to the latest version, 6.2.2

Thank You

support12
    Participant

Hi,

I made the update and I still have the same problem. It becomes urgent to solve it because I can not do any settings.

Thank you

support12
    Participant

As soon as I click on this tab, Chrome crashes and does not respond anymore !!!

WCFM Forum
    WCFM Forum
    Keymaster

HI,

Please check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> fatal_erros log -> is any error generated?

And also show me this screenshot for updated plugins – https://wclovers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Capture-d%E2%80%99e%CC%81cran-2019-06-18-a%CC%80-16.24.12.png

Thank You

support12
    Participant

Hi,

Here is the only mistake I have that dates from June 21, 2019 : 2019-06-17T09:57:55+00:00 CRITICAL Cannot declare class WC_Settings_Products, because the name is already in use dans /var/www/vhosts/com2ville.fr/portaildescommerces.com2ville.fr/wpcontent/plugins/woocommerce/includes/admin/settings/class-wc-settings-products.php à la ligne 0

You will find enclosed the proof of the update of the WCFM plugins.

Thank You

Attachments:
    WCFM Forum
    WCFM Forum
    Keymaster

HI,

Well, all WCFM plugins are at latest version.

Are you getting any error right now?

June 21, 2019 : 2019-06-17T09:57:55+00:00 CRITICAL Cannot declare class WC_Settings_Products, because the name is already in use dans /var/www/vhosts/com2ville.fr/portaildescommerces.com2ville.fr/wpcontent/plugins/woocommerce/includes/admin/settings/class-wc-settings-products.php à la ligne 0

– It’s quite old error, for 21st June.

Thank You

support12
    Participant

Hi,

I have no fatal error! it’s been more than a month since the problem is persistent despite the updates and I can not set the site.

Cap Luis
    Participant

You problem is Dokan! they already know this, they just need to fix

https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/capability-in-groups-setting-and-capability-setting-is-frozen/#post-72819

I’m so sure of this mistake! I’m betting you use DOKAN

support12
    Participant

I do not use Dokan! And I have this problem for over a month ….. No log errors! It is hopeless

Cap Luis
    Participant

Seriously?

Cap Luis
    Participant

Here the problem stopped when I disabled the Dokan

support12
    Participant

I don’t use DOKAN ! ! !

WCFM Forum
    WCFM Forum
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please update WCFM (6.2.4) and WCFM – Group (3.3.1) to the latest version.

Hope this will resolve for you!

This issue was coming due to PHP version, we have resolved this in latest update.

Thank You

support12
    Participant

I updated and I still have the same problem!

Attachments:
    support12
    Participant

I don’t use WCFM – Group !
    Here is a screenshot of the apage that does not work. It is very long has loaded and breaks Google Chrome! Impossible to work.
    If you support him, I can give you access to the back-end so that you can see for yourself the problem.

Attachments:
    support12
    Participant

Your update broke the whole site! I have 6 traders, they do not display anymore. My Css is broken ….

Attachments:
    support12
    Participant

Une erreur de type E_ERROR a été causée dans la ligne 970 du fichier /var/www/vhosts/com2ville.fr/portaildescommerces.com2ville.fr/wp-content/plugins/wc-multivendor-marketplace/core/class-wcfmmp-store.php. Message d’erreur : Uncaught Error: Call to a member function show_star_rating() on null in /var/www/vhosts/com2ville.fr/portaildescommerces.com2ville.fr/wp-content/plugins/wc-multivendor-marketplace/core/class-wcfmmp-store.php:970
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/vhosts/com2ville.fr/portaildescommerces.com2ville.fr/wp-content/plugins/wc-multivendor-marketplace/views/store-lists/wcfmmp-view-store-lists-card.php(74): WCFMmp_Store->show_star_rating()
    #1 /var/www/vhosts/com2ville.fr/portaildescommerces.com2ville.fr/wp-content/plugins/wc-multivendor-marketplace/core/class-wcfmmp-template.php(38): include(‘/var/www/vhosts…’)
    #2 /var/www/vhosts/com2ville.fr/portaildescommerces.com2ville.fr/wp-content/plugins/wc-multivendor-marketplace/views/store-lists/wcfmmp-view-store-lists-loop.php(54): WCFMmp_Template->get_template(‘store-lists/wcf…’, Array)
    #3 /var/www/vhosts/com2ville.fr/portaildescommerces.com2ville.fr/wp-content/plugins/wc-multivendor-marketplace/core/class-wcfmmp-template.php(38): include(‘/var/www/vhosts…’)
    #4 /var/www/vhosts/

WCFM Forum
    WCFM Forum
    Keymaster

HI,

Please update WCFM Marketplace to 3.1.5 and this will resolve for you.

Thank You

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.