Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Commission setting problem
- July 9, 2019 at 3:38 am #71631
I’ve updated everything to latest version.
I’ve added codes in child theme that my transaction fee (5%) should include shipment. But still it doesn’t count it.
I assume item $6, shipping $10, fee 5% –> so admin get $16*0.05= $0.8, vendor get $16-0.8 = 15.2 (shipping by vendor). Is it correct?
Can you teach me how to fix it?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- July 10, 2019 at 2:11 am #71762
OK I found the solution. Solved.
The shipping option must come from the vendor store. Previously the shipping I set from admin site.
- July 11, 2019 at 7:14 pm #72065fernandobrenesParticipant
I’m having the same issue however, could you please explain this: “The shipping option must come from the vendor store. Previously the shipping I set from admin site.”
Can you provide me a screenshot to see where you set this?
- July 13, 2019 at 6:55 am #72240WCFM ForumKeymaster
You have to setup store shipping – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-store-shipping/
- July 13, 2019 at 7:02 am #72242fernandobrenesParticipant
Unfortunately, I already did.
- July 15, 2019 at 4:50 am #72506WCFM ForumKeymaster
I think, shipping cost package is no generating for vendor, so it’s not visible to vendor and cost is not considering.
Can you please show me screenshot for “Order 2409” details from wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Orders
Between, do you have any third party shipping plugin?
If yes, then please disable that and check once.
- July 15, 2019 at 10:16 am #72527
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.