- February 9, 2019 at 10:00 pm #47477
I have some questions/issues. I will like to add Paystack payment gateway both for vendor subscription and customer payment for vendors. Is this possible as both payment gateway you have are not accepted in my country.
Also, is it possible for payment of products to go to the site owner directly rather than the vendor? More like disabling payment option for vendor. So, the site owner receives payment and transfer to the vendor.
- February 10, 2019 at 6:00 am #47495
There is a PayStack-WooCommerce gateway available – https://wordpress.org/plugins/woo-paystack/
Please use this for customer payment.
“Also, is it possible for payment of products to go to the site owner directly rather than the vendor? More like disabling payment option for vendor. So, the site owner receives payment and transfer to the vendor.”
– Well, by default commission withdrawal works like this. Please check this – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-withdrawal/
- February 10, 2019 at 12:05 pm #47545
Thank you for your reply.
However, I still need to know how to add paystack for membership payment. When a vendor wants to pay for membership, is it possible to use paystack for it? If yes, how do I go about it
- February 10, 2019 at 1:41 pm #47551
- February 10, 2019 at 6:21 pm #47610
Ok Thank you.
Pls do you have a lifetime license for 1 site? I only need it for 1 site at the moment and the price for 2 sites is a bit expensive for me
- February 11, 2019 at 6:31 am #47668
Well, there has lifetime license but license are comes for minimum 2 sites -> 1 for live site and another for staging/production site.