Delivery boy

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      ciccupio97
      Participant

Good morning dear All,

is possible to manage delivery boy only from admin and disallow him for vendors?

Is possible to automaticcally assign a delivery for an order to delivery boy working on a specific area?
      For example if I’ve one delivery boy in London and customers from London buy something from a vendor of London, is possible to automattically assign delivery to that delivery boy?
      But of course, since i’ve only one delivery boy in london and customer from Paris buy something from german vendor system mustn’t assign delivery to that delivery boy but in this case delivery or well shipping must be organized from vendor.

Is possible to configure frontend manager for delivery boy using for example an android tablet to receive a push notification once he get a new delivery? Or he must check everytime on the notification page?

Ah one thing… on my system once get a new notification he dosn’t have an alarm. I don’t know if on the normal case he must work but if not it could be a really good implement too

Regards
      Is possible?

justboloindia
      Participant

Hi,
      I am not able to understand how to configure delivery boy. Can any one guide ?

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Thanks for getting in touch with us!
      Admin can add delivery boys without assign them to a particular store. Then only admin can access and assign delivery orders to them. Your vendors can only access Delivery persons who are assigned to their store. If vendor adds a delivery person then that person automatically gets assigned to that store.

Is possible to automaticcally assign a delivery for an order to delivery boy working on a specific area?

As of now it’s not possible.

Is possible to configure frontend manager for delivery boy using for example an android tablet to receive a push notification once he get a new delivery? Or he must check everytime on the notification page?

You can use WCFM Delivery app for that purpose. Check here- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wcfmdelivery&hl=en

Ah one thing… on my system once get a new notification he dosn’t have an alarm. I don’t know if on the normal case he must work but if not it could be a really good implement too

Go to Settings >> Notification Manager and from there enable Notification Sound option.
      Thank You!

ciccupio97
      Participant

Go to Settings >> Notification Manager and from there enable Notification Sound option.

Is already activate and work for all. Didn’t work only for notification

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

No, we don’t have separate tones for different type of notification. Thank You!

ciccupio97
      Participant

Hi dear,

problem is that completely not working when receive a notification.
      It only work when you change same setting and after save it. But abouyt notification It not work

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Okay, I got your issue. You are talking about the automatic notification check functionality. Previously our notification manager used to make an ajax call every 60 sec to check for any new events (like order, registration, etc). But, we disabled this feature last month. This is because we receive various support requests complaining about higher bandwidth usage and overloading server CPU. Please refer to this post for additional details https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/urgent-site-crashing-need-help-with-ajax-calls-frontendmanager/ It also includes the way to enable new notification checking (automatic).
      Let me know if that helps!
      Thank You!

ciccupio97
      Participant

thank’s work fine

pankaj.g
      Participant

Can’t Login to Delivery Boy App. When A Delivery boy trying to login to the Mobile app it’s showing Please login as a delivery agent.. but he is using correct credentials. Whta to do to solve this issue???

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.