Delivery time and date by buyer

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      khuaneng.khor
      Participant

Hi, i am constructing a multi-vendor marketplace for nursery. All delivery will be done by the vendor (no postage as live plant is not allowed to post in my country).
      May i know how to set delivery date and time in my marketplace? So that the customer can pick a date & set his desired time upon checkout. Thanks!

Robo Kopy
      Participant

Hello, I believe that one option is to create custom fields. Where the buyer will put the time he can receive delivery.

https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-custom-fields

P.S. I never used this feature, but I know it is available in the Ultimate version.

Kleber Costa

pieta
      Participant

I also need the same for my vendors. Could you please let us know? Thanks.

Tobias Safaie
      Participant

for me, that would be a very important feature as well.
      it would be important that the seller can offer a number of orders in a defined timeslot.

and the customer should be able to choose a time slot

Craig
      Participant

I think this would be a good feature too but I’m struggling how this could be implemented to allow so many different options with some many different vendors.

Would the vendor have OPTION to “offer delivery time slots” and then the vendor is able to build that time slot table? Because depending on the vendor they may not be able to offer that level of delivery detail/times so this would need to be optional.

For example
      A farmer would offer deliver based on “Day” (Pick “Monday” or “Friday”)
      A bakery might want to offer “morning” or “afternoon”
      and a retail store might not want to offer any time slot because they have no control over when it gets delivered.

Tobias Safaie
      Participant

with this plugin from Yith is it possible for the vendor to create his own timeslots. (https://yithemes.com/themes/plugins/yith-woocommerce-delivery-date/)

if this is to difficult to achieve I would say 15 Minute windows would be good for restaurants as well as food delivery.

The topic is a bit complex but really important to make the delivery boy plugin more usuable.

ciccupio97
      Participant

Yes but if you have vendors from whole country but you Manage local delivery only in your city than this plugin from Yith is not useful for our situation since it allow local delivery to one city from whole country. It means if you offer local delivery in London but you have vendors from whole United Kingdom than even vendors from Manchester offer local delivery to London. But how it is possible? By private airplane?😂😂

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.