- November 1, 2018 at 4:26 pm #35537
I am using WCFM Marketplace, WCFM Utimate and WC Appointments.
I am puzzled on the differences between vendor, manager and staff to create and manage appointments.
My assumptions below, please correct me:
1. Vendor cannot create appointments
2. Manager is linked to vendor and can create appointments
3. Staff can create appointments
Is there any documentation that i can get a better understanding?
- November 2, 2018 at 10:19 am #35574
Let me clear your confusions –
1. Vendor – these are multi-vendor users for your site those has own stores and products.
2. Manager – Assistant/employee for admin, allow to manage whole site. You may control their capability, but WCFM Groups required.
3. Staff – Vendor assistance/employee, allow to manage only vendor’s store.