Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Feature Request › Do you know the "object-fit" CSS property?
Tagged: horrible pictures
- This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 11 months ago by Craig.
- May 4, 2020 at 1:16 pm #126365
If the answer is NO:
please learn it and use it with the line: “object-fit: cover” or “object-fit: contain” in:
profile avatar, store logo & banners, main pic and gallery pics on add new product, ecc…everywhere!!!
If the answer is YES:
why you don’t use it? all your interfaces/places where are pictures are horrible, all bad sized, ovalized, ecc…the ovalized is the worst thing you can do in a professional site…
Please do something. Esthetic is so important in marketplaces!
- May 4, 2020 at 1:20 pm #126371SebastianFloKaParticipant
- May 4, 2020 at 9:58 pm #126606CraigParticipant
ing.rapparini do you have screenshots of what you mean. I’m curious to know so I can show my vote of support for this as well.
- May 5, 2020 at 8:04 pm #127064
just some examples…but all the pictures are badly resized….
THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOUR PLUGIN ARE NOT “PROFESSIONAL”!
All this little things are IMPORTANT, more than to have 10000 unuseful functions!
Also there are a lot of unuseful paddings almost everywhere…very very UGLY!!!
STYLE IS EVERYTHING!
- May 5, 2020 at 8:05 pm #127067
- May 5, 2020 at 8:05 pm #127070
Also here you have to fix it!!!
- May 7, 2020 at 12:34 am #127699CraigParticipant
@ing.rapparini I’m just a user of the plugin not the developer. I just wanted to get a better idea of what you meant.
I think this improvement would be good to the plugins and hope that WC lovers can implement this.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.