Documentation for using paypal?

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      EK
      Participant

Hi,

I tried finding documentation (Details and not only a few lines) about using paypal for the marketplace.

However, I failed to find any detailed step by step instructions about how to setup paypal and what are the limitations? The limitations mentioned in wordpress plugin page are not clear.

1. One order will contain products from only one vendor: If customer orders products from multiple vendor where some are using stripe, wirepay and paypal, what happens to the order as seen by customer and admin and vendor? Can other vendors see other vendor products in the order details in such a case?

2. When I try to enable paypal, it is asking for some keys etc. What does admin need to do to enable vendor paypal using your direct paypal plugin? (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wc-frontend-manager-direct-paypal/) since adaptive paypal is gone.

Thank you for clarifying or linking to a detailed documentation.

Have a great morning ahead.

Best Regards,
      AK

EK
      Participant

3 DAYS and no reply! Your support levels have started falling guys. How can a business wait 3 days about documentation link!!

Lack of documentation and support both cannot exist for a product at the same time! Honestly just say you cannot reply or are busy or just say something. Extremely rude when you ignore questions for your own convenience.

Sorry but I am losing patience over this attitude. The same goes for my other issues. When it is simple you reply instantly. Anything a bit more complicated and you ignore them completely. You expect any European clients to stand this!

All I have been doing is pointing out bugs and product improvements which are making your product good for free. I am testing your codes, finding out bugs and giving you possible solutions for free!!

If I do this to other willing teams they would seize the opportunity than ignore me like you guys have been doing so far.
      This is extremely making me annoyed and please stop ignoring emails or posts. I do not mind if you cannot help. Just be honest about it and provide some updates as we are working together here and I am not begging for help. Everything is for ALL YOUR CLIENTS and not only my self interest. And not to mention, I am always buying all your pro products and this is what I get??

I believe in open source and helping make a product good for all. Just don’t take advantage of this niceness since I am now waiting for months over small issues and with no reply !!

2 BIG issues and my vendors are waiting. You SERIOUSLY WANT ME to believe you did not have time since September 11 2019 to help me with 2 lines of code here: (https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/commission-by-vendor-sales/) and not reply to my 5 emails regarding your affiliate plugin purchase!

You really think I can run a business with this level of support? I am really losing money because of your speed! Please think about what you guys are doing by treating your customers like this. Your product maybe outstanding but your support will cause competitors to pop up and do what you did to wcmp since without support a product cannot survive!

Sorry if I sound angry but I had enough of waiting for weeks and I had to answer my vendors in the morning as to why I cannot allow them to join. I cannot setup paypal, cannot setup membership and my money making system is not working because I cannot even innovate a solution since no one bothers to reply to my mails from your end! All the while you are replying to other people but not to me!!

VERY DISAPPOINTED! Learn how to treat your clients with a bit more value!

Founder,AK

Alexis DUFAYS
      Participant

Still no reply… I would like to know about your questions too…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Documentation for using paypal?’ is closed to new replies.