Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM › Duplicate Product not Working
Tagged: duplicate products
- This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 10 months ago by Eric Smith.
- April 28, 2020 at 1:03 am #123880
I have added the code from here.
To my functions.php and the button adds on the product screen. But it does not actually do anything the wheel just spins forever.
Is this the best way to even give my vendors this functionality?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- April 28, 2020 at 11:38 am #124068
The code provided there works fine. There seems to be some ajax related error on your site.
Please check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> fatal_erros log -> is any error generated?
- April 28, 2020 at 11:56 pm #124414This reply has been marked as private.
- April 29, 2020 at 12:45 pm #124540
It’s an old entry, from 2020-04-01. Is there something more recent (today or yesterday)?
Looking forward to helping you.
- April 29, 2020 at 9:24 pm #124738
There are no current fatal errors.
I think this is the relevant error from thee chrome browser.
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (Bad Request)
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for https://redwoodartgroup.com/wp-content/themes/tm-heli/assets/libs/datepicker/bootstrap-datepicker.standalone.css.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE
But what should I do? I need to be able to duplicate products. Is this even the best way? Is there something else I can try?
- April 30, 2020 at 10:28 pm #125162
This error is not related with WCFM or the code that was provided.
This comes from a library used by your theme. Apparently this issue was resolved some time back. Are you using an older version of the theme? If yes, then please update.
I also search for this error and found this link with a probable solution- https://stackoverflow.com/questions/21773376/bootstrap-trying-to-load-map-file-how-to-disable-it-do-i-need-to-do-it
Let me know if it works.
- May 19, 2020 at 9:06 pm #133180
My theme is up to date.I still can’t find a resolution for this. My vendors really need it. Is there some other place I can look for an error? I can make you a vendor and give you permissions to recreate the issue.
- May 19, 2020 at 9:32 pm #133186
Ok, send me the access also reach out to your theme author and see what they say about this. Thank You!
- May 19, 2020 at 9:50 pm #133190This reply has been marked as private.
- May 19, 2020 at 10:25 pm #133206
To make this code work, you’ll need WCFM Ultimate. Without that, it will not work. I should have asked you that before. Sorry about that. You can now destroy our access.
Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.
- May 20, 2020 at 12:53 am #133273
Thanks for your help. This is solved.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.