Duplicate Product not Working

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM Duplicate Product not Working

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Eric Smith
      Participant

I have added the code from here.
      https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/duplicate-product-button-in-the-edit-product-screen/

To my functions.php and the button adds on the product screen. But it does not actually do anything the wheel just spins forever.
      Is this the best way to even give my vendors this functionality?

Please help.
      Thanks,

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      The code provided there works fine. There seems to be some ajax related error on your site.
      Please check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> fatal_erros log -> is any error generated?
      Also check in Google Chrome Browser console, is there any JavaScript error happening to the site or not! (What is browser console – https://support.airtable.com/hc/en-us/articles/232313848-How-to-open-the-developer-console)
      Thank you!

Eric Smith
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hello,
      It’s an old entry, from 2020-04-01. Is there something more recent (today or yesterday)?
      Looking forward to helping you.

Eric Smith
      Participant

There are no current fatal errors.

I think this is the relevant error from thee chrome browser.
      Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (Bad Request)
      DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for https://redwoodartgroup.com/wp-content/themes/tm-heli/assets/libs/datepicker/bootstrap-datepicker.standalone.css.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE

But what should I do? I need to be able to duplicate products. Is this even the best way? Is there something else I can try?

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hello,
      This error is not related with WCFM or the code that was provided.
      This comes from a library used by your theme. Apparently this issue was resolved some time back. Are you using an older version of the theme? If yes, then please update.
      I also search for this error and found this link with a probable solution- https://stackoverflow.com/questions/21773376/bootstrap-trying-to-load-map-file-how-to-disable-it-do-i-need-to-do-it
      Let me know if it works.
      Thank You!

Eric Smith
      Participant

My theme is up to date.I still can’t find a resolution for this. My vendors really need it. Is there some other place I can look for an error? I can make you a vendor and give you permissions to recreate the issue.

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Ok, send me the access also reach out to your theme author and see what they say about this. Thank You!

Eric Smith
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      To make this code work, you’ll need WCFM Ultimate. Without that, it will not work. I should have asked you that before. Sorry about that. You can now destroy our access.
      Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.
      Thank You!

Eric Smith
      Participant

Thanks for your help. This is solved.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.