Enlarging the price input box / Shipping settings

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request Enlarging the price input box / Shipping settings

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      galokele
      Participant

Hi,
      I need to enlarge the price input box to fit 6 digit number and put the sale price on a new line, how can I do that?
      Do you have a tutorial video on how to assign a weight based shipping fees with WCFM?
      Can each vendor have a different type of shipping fees for their store?
      How does the general shipping settings with woocommerce affect the shipping settings for each vendor?

Because some vendors want to make free shipping and others want to charge based on weight and others want to set a fixed shipping amount locally and weight-based shipping fees internationally.

how can I as an admin set all this to my vendors?
      I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE.
      THANK YOU <3
      P.S. : can you notify me via email

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

I need to enlarge the price input box to fit 6 digit number and put the sale price on a new line, how can I do that?

– Which price field, please show me screenshot.

For shipping please check this – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-store-shipping/

Thank You

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘Enlarging the price input box / Shipping settings’ is closed to new replies.