Explanation of Withdrawal vs Reverse. And the action button for these.

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Marketplace Explanation of Withdrawal vs Reverse. And the action button for these.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Stacy

For clarity

Are reverse withdrawals to collect admin fees or refunding paid fees?

So in admin view, with commissions set for admin, the withdrawal pg shows requests from vendors for me to manually release their funds. Then the “reverse withdrawals button” lists vendors for admin to request collections from ( bc the payment might have been a COD). Pending would be those who’s 3rd party accounts haven’t released to me. Correct?

Where is the action button to disburse their withdrawals if that button just takes me to a list page? Or is this done when I select vendors and click the button which also simultaneously takes me to the other pg to request “reverse withdrawals”?

I’m making another menu to separate these but that leaves me without a button for the action if I remove the current one which links.

Why am I getting withdrawal requests for CODs which vendors already collected? Or are all transactions listed here by default? Do CODs automatically say withdrawal completed? So is this only in case I need to charge a reverse? If so, I only want withdrawal request in the withdrawal requests list and to stop them from making requests for direct payment methods since they already received their earnings.

How can I safely change this text “reverse withdrawal request” and others throughout the system?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please check this to understand reverse withdrawal -> https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-reverse-withdrawal/

You may any such label using translation easily.

Thank You

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘Explanation of Withdrawal vs Reverse. And the action button for these.’ is closed to new replies.