French translations

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Kameleon1er

Hi there,
      I made new translations for French : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1URWfY76fYp8j4bTlMZOX7u6I_l2ohlY8

wc-multivendor-membership-fr_FR.po / wc-multivendor-marketplace-fr_FR.po / wc-frontend-manager-fr_FR.po with sync in LocoTranslate. I also try to upload my files in : https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/wc-multivendor-marketplace/dev/fr/default?filters%5Bstatus%5D=untranslated&sort%5Bby%5D=priority&sort%5Bhow%5D=desc

But I’m not shure to really undertand how it works yet, you have to verify πŸ™‚

But some strings, I need you give me examples in “market context” because it’s not easy to find the good translation for me in my language, for example : “Withdrawal” ? What you mean ? Is it the “commision” paid to the Vendor from the MarketPlace ?

and : “Reverse Withdraw Limit” !!! OO What is that ? could you explain to me with few words and maybe a sentense please πŸ™‚

In French, we use punctuation a lot to cut sentences and understand meaning: example; commission to be returned to the seller, if the “automatic” option is not checked. πŸ˜‰

I let you a short list here :

Pay for Product Credit Limit
      β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
      %s has just purchased product credit limit: %s.
      β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
      Product Limit Credited
      Preview Box Background Color
      One Time Subscription
      Add this short code anywhere to your site to show subscribe button for this membership plan. Default button label Subscribe Now, change using parameter subscribe_now. e.g. [wcfmvm_subscribe id=”599″ subscribe_now=”Register Now”]
      On Approval Thank You Page Content
      Order Sync
      You just have to create a page using short code – %s[wcfm_stores]%s
      You may specify β€œper_row” attribute to specify number of store in one row, by default it’s β€œ2”.%s
      Also specify β€œper_page” attribute to set how many stores you want to show in a page. Default value is 10.%s
      You may also specify β€œexcludes” attribute (comma separated store ids) to excludes some store from list.
      Marketplace Reverse Withdrawal Settings
      Reverse Withdraw Limit
      e.g Order payment method COD and vendor (what is COD ?)
      Set Week OFF
      This store is now close!
      Reverse pay for auto withdrawal.
      Cash Pay (is a method or an Brand like PayPal ?)
      Store Recent Articles (maybe divide the phrase > store : Recent articles)
      Split Pay #
      Poor ?

Best regards and Thanks !!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the translation.

Well, we can’t approve those at wordpress.org, WP has own team for the purpose.

Between, I am checking for missing stings.

Thanks again for your cooperation πŸ™‚

kameleon1er
      This reply has been marked as private.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

hi,

All this in “WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace” plugin, here is an example – https://ibb.co/mQfNSq

Kindly sync your translation file with latest plugin files.

if you can’t able to sync then please send me your translation file and i will sync for you.

thank you

kameleon1er

Hi, ok, lot of updates of strings today.

Could you explain this “Reverse Withdrawal setup” please. Is it about of “Commissions to pay @ Vendor”? I can not really understand the meaning of this word.

Thanks. Best regards

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please go through this first – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-reverse-withdrawal/

If it’s still not clear to you please know me, I will give you a better explanation.

Thank You

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘French translations’ is closed to new replies.