frontend manager ultimate.

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      charles.ouaknine
      Participant

Hi, I try to update the plugin but no results, get an error message telling the plugin not found.
      Could you help
      Thanks

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Sorry, which plugin? Is this one – https://wclovers.com/product/woocommerce-frontend-manager-ultimate/

Please be sure license is properly activated!

Thank You

Jamie O’Reilly
      Participant

We have the same issue we have Front End Manager Ultimate 6.2.4 but 6.3.5 is not showing as an update.

Do you know why this would be?

I can download ultimate it from the website but when I upload it I get an error. It seems strange that it is not showing in our plugin section as an update when the other updates are showing.
      Can you advise please?
      Many Thanks

Julius Breva
      Participant

WCMF Ultimate has been marketed as a plugin that can integrate appointments and other bookable products. Upon installing the licensed WCMF Ultimate, the product available remains simple, variable, grouped and external/affiliate. Please explain why is this so, and please provide clear instructions on how to make functional the other product types, like appointments, accommodation, and other bookable products. Thank you.

Sushobhan
        Keymaster

WCFM Ultimate add those product-types support to the frontend manager (frontend dashboard). But to get those product-types you first need to install the required plugin. For example for bookable product you will require WooCommerce Bookings.
        You can check the list of all supported plugin from here https://wclovers.com/wcfm-compatible-plugins/

mitchellatiles
      Participant

Hi,

The frontend manager is not working with the product vendor, in that it is not retrieving any of the content from the product vendor and showing a conflict error. Is there a way to correct this?

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hello,
      Which version of the plugins are you using?

mitchellatiles
      Participant

I’m using the last version of the plugin

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hello,
      Can you please provide me a snapshot of the error? Also,are you using latest version of Product Vendors as well?
      Regards

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

in that it is not retrieving any of the content from the product vendor and showing a conflict error.

– Well, if you want to “Product Vendors” as multi-vendor module the deactivate this plugin from your site – https://ibb.co/2NsRtbX

Your site has two multi-vendor plugins installed at a time so it’s showing conflict error and none of them working!

Thank You

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘frontend manager ultimate.’ is closed to new replies.