Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › Product Vendors › frontend manager ultimate.
- December 17, 2019 at 3:31 am #97696charles.ouaknineParticipant
Hi, I try to update the plugin but no results, get an error message telling the plugin not found.
Could you help
- December 23, 2019 at 5:55 pm #98733WCFM ForumKeymaster
Sorry, which plugin? Is this one – https://wclovers.com/product/woocommerce-frontend-manager-ultimate/
Please be sure license is properly activated!
- January 2, 2020 at 2:14 am #100450Jamie O’ReillyParticipant
We have the same issue we have Front End Manager Ultimate 6.2.4 but 6.3.5 is not showing as an update.
Do you know why this would be?
I can download ultimate it from the website but when I upload it I get an error. It seems strange that it is not showing in our plugin section as an update when the other updates are showing.
Can you advise please?
- January 2, 2020 at 6:57 am #100478Julius BrevaParticipant
WCMF Ultimate has been marketed as a plugin that can integrate appointments and other bookable products. Upon installing the licensed WCMF Ultimate, the product available remains simple, variable, grouped and external/affiliate. Please explain why is this so, and please provide clear instructions on how to make functional the other product types, like appointments, accommodation, and other bookable products. Thank you.
- January 14, 2020 at 2:55 pm #102000
WCFM Ultimate add those product-types support to the frontend manager (frontend dashboard). But to get those product-types you first need to install the required plugin. For example for bookable product you will require WooCommerce Bookings.
You can check the list of all supported plugin from here https://wclovers.com/wcfm-compatible-plugins/
- January 27, 2020 at 9:45 pm #104257mitchellatilesParticipant
The frontend manager is not working with the product vendor, in that it is not retrieving any of the content from the product vendor and showing a conflict error. Is there a way to correct this?
- January 28, 2020 at 7:03 pm #104405
Which version of the plugins are you using?
- February 3, 2020 at 10:45 pm #105231mitchellatilesParticipant
I’m using the last version of the plugin
- February 4, 2020 at 10:02 pm #105437
Can you please provide me a snapshot of the error? Also,are you using latest version of Product Vendors as well?
- February 6, 2020 at 9:37 am #105645WCFM ForumKeymaster
in that it is not retrieving any of the content from the product vendor and showing a conflict error.
– Well, if you want to “Product Vendors” as multi-vendor module the deactivate this plugin from your site – https://ibb.co/2NsRtbX
Your site has two multi-vendor plugins installed at a time so it’s showing conflict error and none of them working!
- The topic ‘frontend manager ultimate.’ is closed to new replies.