“Group auto-assignment on Registration” – cannot see option auto-assign Vendor

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Groups & Staffs “Group auto-assignment on Registration” – cannot see option auto-assign Vendor

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      CAM
      Participant

Ref:
      https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-groups-staffs/

At bottom of page it says;

Admin will have a new settings tab under their WCFM dashboard front-end setting page – Groups & Staffs.

You can set new Manager and Staff creation mail content.

Most importantly, here you will have a option “Group auto-assignment on Registration”.

If you enable this then a group selection dropdown will be automatically append to your site Vendor Registration form. On registration vendors will be auto-assign to the preferred group they have choose.

– I have the “Groups & Staffs” option in my Settings menu.
      – There is NO option “Group auto-assignment on Registration”.
      – I have also looked in Settings > Vendor Registration and can see no option there either.

How do I auto-assign a Vendor to a group when they register?

A screenshot of my Settings > Groups & Staffs Settings is attached.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Vendor registration now totally gets controlled via WCFM Membership. You’ll need to create your membership and there you can also map that membership with a Group. That way when a vendor gets registered under that membership they will automatically assign in that group as well. Please refer to this updated membership documentation- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZndDZTS7QtVCeXC79jM3HnMnW8l7HRJLgJK5pJotrNs/edit?usp=sharing
      Thank You!

CAM
      Participant

I also have WCFM Membership setup and the ‘memberships’ are linked to Groups…..however there is also nowhere in Memberships to make one the default membership on registration.

For registration we use: [wcfm_vendor_registration] and when Vendor registers, we want this to default to a set of capabilities via Group / Membership (Vendor does not select a membership ‘level’).

How do we do this?

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

For this, go to your Membership settings page (click on cog-wheel sign at the header bar while on the Membership page) >> General tab. Now choose the membership plan that you want to use as default membership against Basic Membership field.
      That’s it.

web-3134
      Participant

Hello,

I would like to do just the same:
      – a new vendor can register using [wcfm_vendor_registration] and is assigned to default membership (I created and set a default membership)
      – later on he can select a different membership (I created more membership but don’t want to show them on registration)

1) I created a page using the [wcfm_vendor_registration] shortcode but something doesn’t work:
      – verification code is not sent
      – State dropdown list is empty
      – tooltips are not displayed
      is this a javascript issue or what?

2) how can I modify the link “become a vendor” placed under WooCommerce Registration Form? Now it points to Vendor Membership Page [wcfm_vendor_membership] but I need it to point to Vendor Registration Page [wcfm_vendor_registration]

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.