How do i add new custom field under vendor registration form?

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Membership How do i add new custom field under vendor registration form?

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • Author

can you let me know about hooks?

Hello,

To add custom fields to vendor registration form, go to the <your site url>/store-manager/settings/ . (PFA)

Thanks.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      This reply has been marked as private.

Hello,

As we told you previously to add add new custom field to vendor registration form , go to –
        <your site url>/store-manager/settings/ -> Vendor Registration

I want to use drop-down field inside show all vendor list.
        >> Can you please elaborate with screenshot where you want to add field.

Thanks.

Mohamed ElQadi
      Participant

Hello,
      I need to remove some fields from vendor registration form, such as “country”, “state”.
      How can this be done while keeping the “city” and “address 1” fields?
      Thank you.

Hello,

add_filter('wcfm_membership_registration_fields_address','fn_wcfm_membership_registration_fields_address');
        function fn_wcfm_membership_registration_fields_address($fields) {
          unset($fields['country']);
          unset($fields['state']);
          unset($fields['zip']);
          return $fields;
        }

Add this code to your child theme’s functions.php

In case you do not have child theme then add code using this plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/code-snippets/

Thanks.

jorsenmejia
      Participant

how can I show the result of registration form input field anywhere?

Hello,

What do you mean by “result of registration form” ? Please elaborate.

Thanks.

jorsenmejia
      Participant

I want to add the custom fields I add on personal details or profile

jorsenmejia
      Participant

Check the input fields here: https://gigant.com.ph/become-pro/

I want to show all the input in the personal/Profile page
      please see attached file

Attachments:
      jorsenmejia
      Participant

please help Sarmistha Chakraborty

Hello,

If you have added custom fields from here – <your site url>/store-manager/settings/ -> Vendor Registration , then automatically by-default those custom fields are display in Profile manager “Additional Info” tab.(PFA)
      (If you have added any custom code for hide “additional info” tab, please check after removing those code.)

Thanks.

Attachments:
      jorsenmejia
      Participant

f you have added custom fields from here – <your site url>/store-manager/settings/ -> Vendor Registration , there’s no additional field show

jorsenmejia
      Participant

I did this <your site url>/store-manager/settings/ but there’s no additional tab show

jorsenmejia
      Participant

help me to show the additional info tab please

Hello,

If you turn-on the “Registration Form Custom Fields” enable, then the Additional info tab then will display in the profile manager.PFA
      Make sure add_filter('wcfmmp_is_allow_manage_registration_additional_infos', '__return_true'); this filter is true.

Thanks.

Attachments:
      SebastianFloKa
      Participant

priority low but would be really nice:

There’s now this cool widget (Meta-filter) for the store list sidebar in order to filter for registration form custom fields .

So with this it’s possible for customers to filter in store page for example by “store with shipping” and “physical store”. So depending on vendor choice during registration process the customer could find the corresponding store-type. So far an excellent feature!
      The only point is, it makes sense to offer this “physical store” feature (or any other example) only to pcertain memebership group (e.g. premium) and not to all.

@Sarmistha
      Chakraborty
      Is there any possibility to create a code either in functions.php, CSS or directly in the registration field (child-theme) such as “hide_registration_field_xyz_for_membership-#172, #173”?

Hello,

What we understand do you want a custom field in vendor registration page for specific membership plan(group)? Please confirm.

Thanks.

SebastianFloKa
      Participant

yes.
      And in best-case it’s a “Registration Form Custom Field”, because this field is integrated into the WCFM widget called “Store List: Meta Filter” (see attached picture).

Attachments:

Hello,

Add this code in your functions.php , replace membership id(80) with your membership id for registration custom field will display –

add_action('wcfm_membership_registration_form_before_dynamic_custom_fields',function(){
        	if(WC()->session->get('wcfm_membership') != 80)  {
        		echo '<div class="hide_vendor_custom_regfield">';
        	}
        });
        add_action('wcfm_membership_registration_form_after_dynamic_custom_fields',function(){
        	if(WC()->session->get('wcfm_membership') != 80)  {
        		echo '</div>';
        	}
        });

add_filter('wcfmmp_is_allow_manage_registration_additional_infos', function($bool){
        	$current_plan = wcfm_get_membership();
            if(isset($current_plan)) {
            	$bool = ($current_plan!=80) ? false : true;
            }
        	return $bool;
        });

And add this css in theme’s style.css –

.hide_vendor_custom_regfield {
          display: none !important;
        }

Make sure your custom field is not required field, then it will not feasible.

Thanks.

SebastianFloKa
          Participant

@Sarmistha Chakraborty
          Thank you so much for your effort and your fast reply and this proactive proposal. I tested your code and it generally works. But I fear there was a misunderstanding and I’m really sorry if this was caused by a lack of explanation on my side.

Because your code let show ALL “Registration Form Custom Fields” to one membership-id. But the intention was to show some Registration Form Custom Field to all membership-id and some Registration Form Custom Fields only to certain membership-id. Based on your proposal I assume this is not possible, right?.

Example (corresponding with attached screenshot):
          Registration Form Custom Field A: I have read and accept privacy policy –> checkbox (display to all membership-id)
          Registration Form Custom Field B: Seller type: –> “select private or business (display to all membership-id)”
          Registration Form Custom Field B: Shop type: –> select between “shipping” or “shipping + physical store showing contact information incl. pickup from store” –> only for premium membership.

Attachments:

Hello,

By-default Our plugin does not have any filter/hook to customize this feature.
            You can achieve this using some js code, and with the help of inspecting HTML elements (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/chrome-inspect-element-tool-shortcut/
            ) PFA
            Replace input[name=”wcfmvm_custom_infos[contact-information-incl-pickup-from-store] with your field attribute name (as per screenshot)-

add_action('wp_footer',function(){
            	?>
            	<script type="text/javascript">		
            		jQuery('.hide_vendor_custom_regfield input[name="wcfmvm_custom_infos[contact-information-incl-pickup-from-store]"]').prevAll().eq(1).css({"display": "none"});
            	</script>
            	<?php
            });

Add the above code in your functions.php

And modify the css which we have provide you earlier –

.hide_vendor_custom_regfield input[name="wcfmvm_custom_infos[contact-information-incl-pickup-from-store]"]{
            }

Thanks.

Attachments:
              SebastianFloKa
              Participant

just asking: was it intended to post something “in private” so that it’s hided from me or this happended accidentially?

🙂 when we are reply to your post, we want you can see that post. It’s happened accidentally.

SebastianFloKa
                  Participant

🙂
                  thanks so much. Unfortunately I didn’t succeed this time.
                  Registration starts with chosing membership plan but the registration page that comes afterwards still showing all fields no matter which membership plan was chosen before. Also tried to combine it with your first code you’ve sent, but I’m not good enough in coding. Will ask a pro later because I don’t want to spend too much of your time anymore. Particularly as long as I have roadblocker topics open that block me from going live at the moment and I’m struggling with WCFM to get this solved quickly.
                  If you don’t mind I’ll come back to this later again.
                  Until here I’m really thankfull for your time and that you took my question serious.

SebastianFloKa
                    Participant

Hi @Sarmistha Chakraborty

if you don’t mind, after your other reply today here another idea how to solve to allow only premium vendors the “pickup from store”. Would it be possible to hide the fields “pickup from store” and “cost for pickup from store” to certain membership groups? I don’t know CSS but achieved to hide it for all vendors but not for specific membership group (in below example “Anbieter group”)? Do you have an idea how this could be achieved (e.g. using membership-id#?

dt.variation-Anbieter, p.wcfmmp_byc_enable_local_pickup, label[for=wcfmmp_byc_enable_local_pickup], input#wcfmmp_byc_enable_local_pickup
                    {
                    }

dt.variation-Anbieter, p.wcfmmp_byc_local_pickup_cost, label[for=wcfmmp_byc_enable_local_pickup], input#wcfmmp_byc_enable_local_pickup
                    {
                    }

Hi,

We have already mentioned you #131779 in this reply, how to wrap those custom fields for a specific membership plan(membership-id).
                      In each membership plan URL, you will find the “membership-id”. Replace “80” with your membership plan id (#131779 reply).
                      Then modify your css like this –

.hide_vendor_custom_regfield input#wcfmmp_byc_enable_local_pickup {
                      }

Thanks.

jorsenmejia
      Participant

how can I echo my custom input field? I want to show the result per user vendor for example
      I add email I want to show it on the front side, Or I want to echo the result

jorsenmejia
      Participant

for example <?php echo $firstname ?>

jorsenmejia
      Participant

How can I combine the store and profile page? please see attached file

Attachments:
      jorsenmejia
      Participant

I want to use the image on the registration page (Personal/Profile) for gravatar to show on a single product

jorsenmejia
      Participant

Or how can I add custom fields in-store information?

jorsenmejia
      Participant

when I try to become a vendor I want all fields that I fill up goes to store profile

Hello @jorsenmejia,

Regarding this – how can I add custom fields in-store information?

add_action('wcfmmp_store_after_sidebar_info','fn_wcfmmp_store_after_sidebar_info_1505');
      function fn_wcfmmp_store_after_sidebar_info_1505($store_id) {
      	$custom_fields = get_user_meta( $store_id, 'website',true); //replace "website" with your label field value (all in small letters)
      	$field_name = 'Website'; //replace "website" with your label field value
      	echo $field_name.': '.$custom_fields;
      }

Or
      check here – https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/store-display-custom-fields/

How can I combine the store and profile page?
      I want to use the image on the registration page (Personal/Profile) for gravatar to show on a single product
      when I try to become a vendor I want all fields that I fill up goes to store profile

>>Your requirement needs too many customizations, This is not possible using code snippet.
      It requires serious custom development, and this will be a paid one.
      Due to COVID-19 we are getting 400-500 more support tickets each day. So we aren’t taking any customizations at this moment. It will be better to find someone who is accustom with WP development. Any problem if you face any difficulty at the time of development we will guide you accordingly.

Thanks.

jorsenmejia
      Participant

not working

Attachments:
      jorsenmejia
      Participant

`add_action(‘wcfmmp_store_after_sidebar_info’,’fn_wcfmmp_store_after_sidebar_info_1505′);
      function fn_wcfmmp_store_after_sidebar_info_1505($store_id) {
      $custom_fields = get_user_meta( $store_id, ‘website’,true); //replace “website” with your label field value (all in small letters)
      $field_name = ‘Website’; //replace “website” with your label field value
      echo $field_name.’: ‘.$custom_fields;
      }

The code that you give to me I tried to insert in functions.php but nothing happens

Do you replace “website” with your label field value? Please share us the screenshot your code.

Thanks.

designitwise
      Participant

The code doesn’t work either for me, please see screen shot what we trying to achieve

Attachments:
      jorsenmejia
      Participant

how can I move the profile URL to the registration page? input-fields?

Ernesto Dionisio
      Participant

how can I add profile photo on become a vendor form registration?

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.