Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WC Vendors › How do I preset categories for vendors?
- May 4, 2020 at 5:07 pm #126477
I am simply setting up some preset categories for vendors to use. Please guide me.
- May 4, 2020 at 7:31 pm #126541
Please let us know do you want to preset some “Store category” for vendors? Or do you want to preset “Product category” for vendors?
- May 4, 2020 at 10:44 pm #126620
Thank you for the response, I was referring to the product category section.
What is store category?
- May 5, 2020 at 1:51 pm #126886
You can achieve this using our WCFM – GROUPS & STAFFS(https://wclovers.com/product/woocommerce-frontend-manager-groups-staffs/) and WCFM – Membership plugin. https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-groups-staffs/
Set the category in “Product Categories” capability in group and assign the group with membership plan.
- May 5, 2020 at 5:26 pm #126996
Great I will get that plugin and try it my self, and if I need help I will post back here. Thanks.
- May 5, 2020 at 11:10 pm #127123
Worked real well, thank you.
- May 20, 2020 at 4:40 am #133317elkinnaranjoParticipant
Hello, sorry, how can I only see the categories that I create! It is that I do not like because the categories of other stores appear.
How do I make only my own categories appear? attached photo as it appears to me and I don’t want that
I am doing a test with a shoe store and they appear (cacti, succulents, etc). I want only footwear to appear
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- May 20, 2020 at 3:03 pm #133494
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.