how to add custom field to store setup and address.. also about product add-ons

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate how to add custom field to store setup and address.. also about product add-ons

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      MarsMars
      Participant

Hi,

Thanks for this amazing amaazziinng product.. it saved my time .. within a day everything is ready woow.
      I have these questions
      1. I saw this ib one of the forum topics but not sure how to do it https://ibb.co/fYQbye adding additional info about vendor
      2. I want to add one custom field in the store setup widget, how can add This
      3. I want to add extra two to the address How to do it
      4. I created a gobal add-on from the WP Admin > Product > Add-ons .. it worked fine .. but I want the vendors to use it and set the additional price since the price is not fixed between vendor ( here is the scenario assuming the product is hair dye ,, based on the gobal add (short, medium, long) .. each vendor will have different price for the service and the add on) so I want to have the addon global to all vendor (medium,long, short) .. but they set their on price and it will reflect to the total price in the cart.
      5. is there away where I can add a google map picker to the product and checkout pages?

Regards

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

1. I saw this ib one of the forum topics but not sure how to do it https://ibb.co/fYQbye adding additional info about vendor

*** Well, these are vendor registration custom fields (https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-vendor-registration/)

2. I want to add one custom field in the store setup widget, how can add This

*** Possibly. But where? By adding a new Setup step or under existing steps?

3. I want to add extra two to the address How to do it

*** Not getting this, what you want to add with address?

4. I created a gobal add-on from the WP Admin > Product > Add-ons .. it worked fine .. but I want the vendors to use it and set the additional price since the price is not fixed between vendor ( here is the scenario assuming the product is hair dye ,, based on the gobal add (short, medium, long) .. each vendor will have different price for the service and the add on) so I want to have the addon global to all vendor (medium,long, short) .. but they set their on price and it will reflect to the total price in the cart.

*** Well, WC Product Addon does not allow to edit Global Addons at product level.

5. is there away where I can add a google map picker to the product and checkout pages?

*** Please use GEO my WP plugin for the purpose.

Thank You

MarsMars
      Participant

Hi

Thanks for the quick reply
      1. ok clear
      2. I want to add a new step for coverage area for the service
      3. I want to add a field for the neighborhood
      4. is there another way to do it.
      5. I will try it
      6. do you have arabic translation for the modules ,, it is taking too long to translate through loco?

Regards,

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

2. I want to add a new step for coverage area for the service
      3. I want to add a field for the neighborhood

– Well, this will be paid customization. If you are interested then reach us here – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/

4. is there another way to do it.
      – No, WC Addons does not support this

6. do you have arabic translation for the modules ,, it is taking too long to translate through loco?
      – Sorry, WCFM does not have 100% Arabic translation

Thank You

MarsMars
      Participant

Thank you .. I emailed you regarding the needed customization
      also can I use Elementor to customize the store list and store page??

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

OK, we are checking your email.

Well, WCFM not yet compatible with Elementor!

Thank You

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘how to add custom field to store setup and address.. also about product add-ons’ is closed to new replies.