How to add wcfm available groups to the vendor registration form?

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Groups & Staffs How to add wcfm available groups to the vendor registration form?

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author
      eritechdeveloper
      Participant

I just got the Groups & staff add on, but I cannot see the available groups in the registration form, how do I add that?

Hello,

You have to assign group in each membership plan (PFA)
      Please check the Documentation : https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-groups-staffs/

Thanks.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      eritechdeveloper
      Participant

Thank you, but that only allows me to associate 1 group to 1 membership plan. I want to associate multiple or all groups to it.

Or are you recommending I create multiple memberships 1 for each for group?

Hello,

Yes, create multiple memberships 1 for each for group.
      Basically You cannot assign many groups in one membership plan, but in many membership plan you can assign one group.
      Hope it’s clear to you.

Thanks.

eritechdeveloper
      Participant

It is clear, but not the best option. It will work, for now, I will add it to the backlog and raise a request in the future.

In the meantime, how can I rename plan to profession?

Where can I change

How can I remove the £0.00 and the circle and the no payment required from the options. Plus remove the payment options for now, and how can I update the look and content in the confirmation tab.

Capture2

Hello,

how can I rename plan to profession?
      What that mean? To change the text please use “Loco Translate” plugin.
      Wordpress dashboard->Loco translate ->Plugins-> WCFM – WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace-> select your site language-> search string and change->save

How can I remove the £0.00 and the circle and the no payment required from the options. Plus remove the payment options for now, and how can I update the look and content in the confirmation tab.
      >>For free plan there is no payment option, For hide the “Payment” tab display try the below code –

add_filter('wcfm_membership_registration_steps',function($steps){
      	unset($steps['payment']);
      	return $steps;
      },10,2);

To remove price display add below style to your theme’s style.css –

.wcfm_membership_price {
          display: none;
      }

You may create custom plan design page.
      You just have to use membership subscription button short code for creating buttons for that table – https://ibb.co/NNFNxxK
      And set that custom plan page here – https://ibb.co/fS4FST0

Thanks.

eritechdeveloper
      Participant

Using loco translate was a bit problematic so

I did this instead

function wcfm_custom_0408_translate_text( $translated ) {
      $translated = str_ireplace( ‘Plan’, ‘Profession’, $translated );
      $translated = str_ireplace( ‘Plans’, ‘Professions’, $translated );
      return $translated;
      }
      add_filter(‘gettext’, ‘wcfm_custom_0408_translate_text’);
      add_filter(‘ngettext’, ‘wcfm_custom_0408_translate_text’);

I will use your suggestions on customization the page, thank you.

Hello, the option: automatic group assignment in the registry does not appear in my configuration. How can i fix it?

Attachments:

What I want is that when the stores register in my market, they indicate in which group / Category they want to be (example: Hairdresser, food store, Veterinarian …..) Does that have to be done by using the true group option ?
      I wait for an answer, thanks

but … in the attached documentation it explains this:

Attachments:

Another question … what I want is to assign a “Category” to the stores … that is … “Hairdressing Shops” …. Food shops “” Clothing Stores “, to later be able to show them by Separate … How can I assign that to it? How can I display the stores grouped by their category separately?

-I have a problem from my group dashboard page. When I click on the view group option, it does not go to the group page, but redirects me to my home page …

Hello,

As per understanding your scope,
      Vendors will able to chose their preferred store category (like “Hairdressing Shops,Food shops,Clothing Stores etc) during registration and also this will visible at store list page as a “Store Category filter” option. We have some custom solution for this.
      Will that meet your requirement? Please confirm.

How can I display the stores grouped by their category separately?
      Sorry, unfortunately as of now this will not possible, But in store list page have “Store Category filter” option – users can easily find vendors with respect to “store category”.

-I have a problem from my group dashboard page. When I click on the view group option, it does not go to the group page, but redirects me to my home page …

Kindly disable all other plugins except WooCommerce and WCFM plugins. and save the Permalinks from WordPress dashboard-> Settings->Permalinks -> Post name -> save
      After that check again.

Thanks!

Hello
      According to their scope,
      Suppliers can choose their preferred store category (such as “Hairdressers, food stores, clothing stores, etc.) during registration and this will also be visible on the store list page as an option of“ Store Category Filter “We have a custom solution for this.
      Will it meet your requirement? Please confirm.

What do you mean by “Custom Option? Yes, I need a solution to categorize my stores, please.

The permalink solution does not work. What can I do?

Can you tell me step by step how to assign a category to a store?

Hello,

I have a problem from my group dashboard page. When I click on the view group option, it does not go to the group page, but redirects me to my home page …
      >>Please check – https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/urgent-groups-staffs-pagination-not-working/ and make sure remove custom codes if you have added earlier.

What do you mean by “Custom Option?
      >>We have free custom addon plugin. (only for below steps)
      The steps are –
      Admin can create categories from WCFM Admin Setting -> Store Categories.
      Vendors allowed to choose “Store Categories” during registration and also may change later from WCFM Dashboard -> Profile -> Store Categories
      Now, suppose you have created a category “Food” and want to create a store page specifically for “Food” category vendors.
      Then you have to create a page using short code – [wcfm_stores store_category=”SET CATEGORY ID HERE”]
      If that meet your requirement let us know, we will send the addon plugin.

Thanks.

Yes! that’s exactly what i need … how can i do it? THANK YOU

Regarding the problem of wc groups … I still cannot see the group directory when I click on the icon … it keeps redirecting me … How can I solve it?

Hello,

Regarding the problem of wc groups … I still cannot see the group directory when I click on the icon … it keeps redirecting me … How can I solve it?
      >>Did you check https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/urgent-groups-staffs-pagination-not-working/ and please follow the instruction.

Regarding “Store Categories” addon, contact us here – https://wclovers.com/setup-guidance/ with your topic link. We will send you the addon plugin.

Thanks.

Henriette
      Participant

@Sarmistha I would very much like to have this “Store Categories” addon too. Can I contact you also?

Thank you.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.