Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › How to set "product custom validation" order?
- February 28, 2020 at 5:00 pm #109190
How to set “product custom validation” order?
Now it follows the taxonomy order in wp main menu…and is impossible to reorder that menu.
- March 4, 2020 at 1:59 pm #109878WCFM ForumKeymaster
Sorry, not get your query clearly.
Do you want to rearrange wp-admin menus or WCFM dashboard menus?
- March 6, 2020 at 2:02 pm #110233
I mean all custom taxonomies are in a certain order…that is the same order that they will be asked to the vendor when he put a new item for sale.
If I add a new taxonomy it goes to the end…and I want into the top.
How can I change the order in which they are placed and then asked to the vendor when a new item is added?
- March 9, 2020 at 6:36 pm #110727
Can you please help me?
- March 14, 2020 at 3:06 pm #111576
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.