Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › IPHONE problem on upload pictures.
- April 24, 2020 at 11:03 pm #122665
I have a vendor using Iphone.
When he try to upload a picture (adding a new product for sale) he press “SELECT FILES”….and….nothing happen.
Is a common problem?
Is a problem of wordpress?
Is a problem of Woocommerce?
Is a problem of WCFM?
- April 29, 2020 at 2:07 pm #124574
- May 1, 2020 at 5:52 am #125249LewisParticipant
+1 we are having the same problem
- May 2, 2020 at 2:08 am #125569sarahParticipant
This was an issue on the WordPress 5.4 update. They just released 5.4.1 and it appears to be working now (still testing in my stage environment).
- May 2, 2020 at 1:03 pm #125655
Yes now is SOLVED.
BUT…it is absurd only me notice that????
ps.please answer to all my other topic.
- May 3, 2020 at 12:56 am #125812sarahParticipant
I don’t work with the developers – just another user like you and I ran across this issue a couple weeks ago. Glad it works for you now.
- May 3, 2020 at 12:59 am #125813
Seems they does not answer fast… some of my questions are waiting from weeks!!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.