Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM › Is there a difference between product with no price and a catalogue product?
- December 20, 2019 at 7:37 pm #98238bolon_campanaParticipant
The title says it all. Is there a practical difference between setting a product to catalogue mode and just publishing it without a price?
- December 23, 2019 at 10:40 am #98630WCFM ForumKeymaster
Please check this, what is “Catalog Mode” – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-catalog-mode/
Catalog mode products are mainly for “Inquiry”, user may raise inquiry for those products to vendors.
- December 23, 2019 at 8:24 pm #98765bolon_campanaParticipant
I asked this because when I create a Single Product and I don’t introduce any price, it seems to behave exactly as a catalogue product. I wanted to know if both behaviours are identical of if there is any difference.
- December 28, 2019 at 11:25 am #99666WCFM ForumKeymaster
If you do not add price for a product then it will consider as “Free Product”.
For enabling “Catalog Mode” if you have to enable specific setting (as mentioned here – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-catalog-mode/) for that product.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.