Issues / discrepancies with store invoice an d packing slip

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Issues / discrepancies with store invoice an d packing slip

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
      shitT
      Participant

On my marketplace, the buyer buys directly from the vendor. The vendor ships the item in his own name.

Using your product, there are following discrepancies:

– The buyer get the store invoice ins email confirmation (good), but sees the marketplace invoice his order list online (not good). Could you make sure the buyer gets only the store invoice, not the marketplace invoice?
      – The vendor gets a marketplace packing slip instead of a store packing slip. This only makes sense in a dropshipping model, not in a true marketplace model. Could you please create a store packing slip in a next release?
      – The store invoice doesn’t use the shop logo. no idea why (see attachment). The store logo is set for the shop (using WCFM and WCMMp). Is it a bug or did I miss something?
      – The store invoice lists policies per article. Makes no sense for me, as the policies are set on shop level. Could you replace this by the shop policies?

Thanks for your answers!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

– The buyer get the store invoice ins email confirmation (good), but sees the marketplace invoice his order list online (not good). Could you make sure the buyer gets only the store invoice, not the marketplace invoice?

*** You may disable main site invoice from PDF Invoice plugin’s setting panel.

– The vendor gets a marketplace packing slip instead of a store packing slip. This only makes sense in a dropshipping model, not in a true marketplace model. Could you please create a store packing slip in a next release?

*** Why so, if vendors are generating Packing Slip from there dashboard it’s not with their store name and address? Then possible you not yet setup vendor’s invoice configuration!

– The store invoice doesn’t use the shop logo. no idea why (see attachment). The store logo is set for the shop (using WCFM and WCMMp). Is it a bug or did I miss something?

*** Please check this – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-store-invoice/
      Possibly you missed vendor’s Store Invoice configuration. It’s very important for all these!

– The store invoice lists policies per article. Makes no sense for me, as the policies are set on shop level. Could you replace this by the shop policies?

*** Well, vendor’s are allowed to override policies at product level, so it’s showing policies for each item separately!
      Still, there is an option under Store Invoice setting to disable policies.

Thank You

shitT
      Participant

Thanks for your explanations. I understand better and the distribution of invoice and packing slips is correct. The main site invoice had to be disabled.

I still have the issue with the logo. Setting are correct (see attachment), but logo does not appear on invoice (see attachment). The store logo is set in the store configuration (see attachment). The current logo for this example is in *.jpg. I already tested if it was an issue with the file format (jpg, png, gif), but it didn’t work with any of these formats.

What could it be?

Attachments:
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

There is a separate setting option for Invoice Logo under “Invoice” tab.

Thank You

shitT
      Participant

I’m very sorry, but I can’t find this setting. Can you please show me where it is?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please go to WCFM Admin Setting -> Store Invoice -> Be sure Vendor Logo is ON – > https://ibb.co/nzhtVsz

Thank You

shitT
      Participant

Hi

Thanks for your answer. As you can see from the screenshot in the last mails, it is on. But it doesn’t work.

What could it be? Is there any restriction for the logo format?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Is there any restriction for the logo format?

What kind of restriction?

Thank You

shitT
      Participant

Hi,

No idea, just guessing. I set everything as you said. Please tell me why it doesn’t work.

Thanks!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Is Store logo visible for this vendor under his store page?

Please show me screenshot for WCFM Admin Setting -> Store Invoice

Thank You

shitT
      Participant

Thanks for looking into this.

The store logo is visible under his store page as well as in the store manager (see screenshots)

I added the WCFM Admin Setting screenshot, as well as the store invoice.

Attachments:
      shitT
      Participant

Oops, here again the WP Admin screenshot…

Attachments:
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Ok, I think that image type not supported by PDF.

Can you send me that image file to test once?

Thank You

shitT
      Participant

Ok, here you go.

Attachments:
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Thanks, we are checking this.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, we have test using this logo and invoice generating perfectly – https://ibb.co/whqQp4S

Thank You

shitT
      Participant

Hallelujah! It works now here as well, after I updated WCFM today. Thanks a lot!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Great … thanks fro the update 🙂

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Issues / discrepancies with store invoice an d packing slip’ is closed to new replies.