Issues with WCFM Marketplace Shipping

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Afrimash
      Participant

Hi team,

I need your help to configure shipping correctly for WCFM marketplace. The problem is that once the default store shipping method is Shipping By Country, the product based shipping does not “Override Default Store Shipping”.

For example,

Now, I am creating a product. The vendor already has a shipping rate set for each state under Shipping by Country. However, he has some other products that do not fit into the category. So, I selected “Override Store Default Shipping” under product creation. Then I selected a shipping class that corresponds with my default Shipping by Zone for the marketplace (using Table Rate Shipping Plugin).

Unfortunately, my default marketplace shipping by class was ignored while the default vendor shipping was used.

Is it possible that WCFM does not recognize shipping rates set by the Woocommerce Table Rate Shipping? How do you suggest to handle this?.

Thanks in advance for your help.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Please check this – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-store-shipping/

Vendor may setup zone shipping and shipping class cost.

Table Rate Shipping not required.

Thank You

Afrimash
      Participant

I have read the documentation. My concern is – what is the provision for vendors to use the admin shipping rate for the marketplace?

Once vendor sets up shipping, is it possible to override shipping for some products so that the admin shipping rate is used for those products?

This is the idea:

Our vendor keeps some items in our warehouse and ships the other items directly to customers. For the items in our warehouse, the shipping rate will be based on admin rate set for the marketplace. For the items shipped directly from the vendor, the products will make use of the vendor’s inputted shipping rate.

How can I achieve this with wcfm marketplace?

Afrimash
      Participant

Also, let me ask this question:

What is the function of the tab for “override shipping” when vendors are creating a new product? I was thinking that override store’s default shipping cost for product” means that shipping cost will be taken from admin set cost for marketplace.

I have read the documentation already, but please clarify this for me. Thanks.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Afrimash
      Participant

Any update on this?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

I have already described this over email.

“Override Shipping” option only works for “Country wise Shipping”, it override vendor’s global shipping setting. Actually, not override, it add additional cost to global cost.

But this does not work for “zone shipping”. For zone shipping “shipping class” is useful for such purpose.

Thank You

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Issues with WCFM Marketplace Shipping’ is closed to new replies.