Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Groups & Staffs › limit products uploaded to the provider's store
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 11 months ago by Sarmistha Chakraborty.
- April 11, 2020 at 7:26 pm #118039Yuri GómezParticipant
I have wcfm installed and I have already configured some membership, my question is the following: Is there a way to limit how many products a supplier loads? For example, with the smallest membership only 25, with the medium membership 50, and with the largest membership 100?
I have bought the groups & staff plugin and it has many functions but I don’t see a way to limit the number of products uploaded by the supplier in your store
can you help me?
- April 11, 2020 at 9:21 pm #118086Sarmistha ChakrabortyKeymaster
First you have to associate a specific group with your membership.(PFA) You will the “Capability” tab in membership page.
Now you have to set the “product upload limition” capability for vendor/supplier in each group.(PFA) Ref:https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-groups-staffs/
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- April 11, 2020 at 10:00 pm #118099Yuri GómezParticipant
I do that, but I don’t see product limits
Do I need the ultimate complement to be able to set a limit of products?
- April 11, 2020 at 10:42 pm #118119Sarmistha ChakrabortyKeymaster
Yes, for this capability you need our WCFM-Ultimate plugin https://wclovers.com/product/woocommerce-frontend-manager-ultimate/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.