Mark Annoucements as read IMPORTANT!

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      we.believe.germany
      Participant

Dear WCFM Team,

When announcements are submitted by Admin, vendors will always have the reminder with the number next to the Announcement Icon. They cannot mark the announcement as read for themselves.

Example: That means if admin has submitted 3 announcements, the vendor will always have the “3” in their Store Manager Dashboard and they cannot close/remove the reminder. Therefore it is really important that you can mark an announcement as “read” so that it is not annoying and distracted the vendor anymore!

I hope you can implement this feature. Some of our vendors hate this…

Kind regards

Florian

SuperNiche
      Participant

3 months later and no fix?

This is still a big annoyance. My vendors cannot mark notices read. Needs a fix ASAP.

CKENT
      Participant

Jumping as a new user of WCFM, this does need to be fixed. Even if you delete the announcement. The number stays there. Defeats the purpose of new announcements.

SuperNiche
      Participant

Yep, I bought the ultimate package yesterday and discovered this. Quick way to annoy your vendors.

Artsy
      Participant

Want to bump this – I just noticed this issue myself and it still looks like the issue has not been fixed several months later. This is important since it is confusing to vendors, and they won’t know if they need to be checking for new announcements or not.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.