Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM › Marketplace Settings?
Tagged: basic documentation
- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 10 months ago by Avinaba.
- May 2, 2020 at 1:05 am #125555tglParticipant
Where do I find current documentation for the Marketplace Settings?
I only see this from 3 years ago and the interface is completely different:
- May 3, 2020 at 12:43 pm #125948AvinabaKeymaster
Hi @tgl, thanks for sharing your concerns! Yes, the link that you have shared has the screenshot which are old, but most of the functional aspects of the plugin remains the same. However, to keep up with our fast changing plugin, we are currently working on a fresh documentation site and you can find all the latest documentations uploaded here- http://docs.wclovers.com/.
Additionally, as we are yet to complete the new set of documentation, you can reach out to us and we shall share a rough draft of latest docs to you as well ( which are currently not uploaded)
- May 3, 2020 at 11:02 pm #126222shopinnakondeParticipant
can a vendor also be a customer, without a problem?
- May 4, 2020 at 8:43 pm #126581AvinabaKeymaster
Yes @shopinnakonde, a vendor can also be a customer.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.