Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Membership › Membership feature isn't visible
- April 20, 2020 at 11:23 am #120834
- April 20, 2020 at 11:39 am #120845
In “Membership Settings” panel you will find the place where you can add features, Then those feature list will display in each “Membership plan” (PFA)
- April 20, 2020 at 11:42 am #120848emmagrimbergParticipant
How can I restrict number of products for each plan with this option?
- April 20, 2020 at 11:50 am #120849
For this you need to our premium WCFM – ULTIMATE plugin(https://wclovers.com/product/woocommerce-frontend-manager-ultimate/) and Groups&staff plugin(https://wclovers.com/product/woocommerce-frontend-manager-groups-staffs/).
You have to set the “Product limit” capability in each group, and assign this group with required membership.https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-groups-staffs/
- April 21, 2020 at 6:37 am #121221
- April 21, 2020 at 12:13 pm #121260
Can you please check at WCfM Admin Setting -> Store Verification -> Product Limit Restriction
and WCFM Membership Setting -> Pay Per Product -> be sure you not set Product Limit “0” here
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.